I'd like to go to the TOTR while visiting NYC next month, but I'm not really wanting to commit to a timed admission. Generally, how bad are the lines/wait times for those who have not pre-purchased tickets? I suppose sunset is one of the most popular times for visitors, eh? I'll be there Friday thru Monday - better on a weekday than weekend?
Top of the Rock
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 6 New York City Christmas Trip
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 From Seattle airport to the city
- 9 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 10 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 11 Colorado Skiing
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 14 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 15 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 18 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 19 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 20 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live