Comments for the panel....looking into the top culinary schools. They are PROUD of their tuition. Is there anything else you can tell me? I am very interested in returning to school. Several of the culinary schools are waiving application fees, which tells me they don't have the demand...Thoughts, ideas, suggestions, please (and thank you).
Top Culinary Schools.
- 1 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 2 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 3 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 4 Less commercial beach?
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 9 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 10 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 11 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 12 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 13 Priceline, WARNING
- 14 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 15 Kauai golf
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 18 stay near newark or nyc
- 19 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 20 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 21 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 22 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 23 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 24 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 25 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls