We're off to Maui on Dec. 12th through to Jan. 14th - is it too late to rent a car for a decent price ? We were going to share one with friends but becuse of various reasons, we think it might be a bit limiting for all of us.Does anyone have an idea of what would be a reasonable price at this late date? Thank you so much!
Too late to rent a car in Maui?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 2 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 3 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 4 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 5 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 6 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 7 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 8 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 11 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 adams morgan - safety
- 14 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 19 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 20 Grand Marais?
- 21 US Southwest
- 22 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 23 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 24 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 25 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?