I am going to a funeral next week and need somewhere decent for a one night stay. Normally we stay at the Wingate in Sylvania which is perfect for my needs, except its sold out. The next closest hotels in the area I'd like to be near are the Red Roof Inn, the Ramada Conference Center, or the Comfort Inn. I am not interested in other parts of Toledo, and the next best choice would be Holiday Inn Express in Adrian as the funeral is not far from there. I'd like to be near family in Sylvania though. If anyone from the area can comment on the hotels mentioned, I'd appreciate it! Thank you!
Toledo area hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 2 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Charlotte restaurant help
- 9 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 10 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 13 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 14 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 2 weeks in Alaska
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 19 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 20 Yosemite Fire
- 21 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 24 Fancy dining
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around