I am going to a funeral next week and need somewhere decent for a one night stay. Normally we stay at the Wingate in Sylvania which is perfect for my needs, except its sold out. The next closest hotels in the area I'd like to be near are the Red Roof Inn, the Ramada Conference Center, or the Comfort Inn. I am not interested in other parts of Toledo, and the next best choice would be Holiday Inn Express in Adrian as the funeral is not far from there. I'd like to be near family in Sylvania though. If anyone from the area can comment on the hotels mentioned, I'd appreciate it! Thank you!
Toledo area hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 2 New England in the fall
- 3 relocating travel
- 4 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 5 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 6 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 7 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 8 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 9 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 10 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 11 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 17 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 18 Mesa Verde
- 19 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 20 Seattle Hyatts
- 21 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 22 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 25 Vail or Aspen in summertime?