I am going to a funeral next week and need somewhere decent for a one night stay. Normally we stay at the Wingate in Sylvania which is perfect for my needs, except its sold out. The next closest hotels in the area I'd like to be near are the Red Roof Inn, the Ramada Conference Center, or the Comfort Inn. I am not interested in other parts of Toledo, and the next best choice would be Holiday Inn Express in Adrian as the funeral is not far from there. I'd like to be near family in Sylvania though. If anyone from the area can comment on the hotels mentioned, I'd appreciate it! Thank you!
Toledo area hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Denver in a half day
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 16 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Key Largo, FL
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle