I am going to a funeral next week and need somewhere decent for a one night stay. Normally we stay at the Wingate in Sylvania which is perfect for my needs, except its sold out. The next closest hotels in the area I'd like to be near are the Red Roof Inn, the Ramada Conference Center, or the Comfort Inn. I am not interested in other parts of Toledo, and the next best choice would be Holiday Inn Express in Adrian as the funeral is not far from there. I'd like to be near family in Sylvania though. If anyone from the area can comment on the hotels mentioned, I'd appreciate it! Thank you!
Toledo area hotel
- 1 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 2 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 Seatlle, WA
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 7 Around North America (cruise)
- 8 Newport, RI Questions
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Boston and surrounding area
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 California, Northern
- 13 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 14 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 15 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 16 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 17 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 18 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 19 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 20 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 21 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 25 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?