I see that Rapid City Regional is about 35 miles away. Do the planes with 100 seats and larger fly in there, or just the smaller ones? If I use FF miles on American, I see that they don't fly in there, so I'd be with one of their partners. I can't tolerate the motion of the smaller planes, so I might need to drive from a larger airport. Any hotel suggestions nearby would be appreciated as well. Thinking of going next May or September (skip the school kids.) Thanks, all!
To Visit Mt. Rushmore, Which Airport Do I Fly Into?
View all United States activity »
- 1 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 My Fort Myers Villa
- 4 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 5 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Vero Beach FL
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 11 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Question about Boulder area
- 14 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?