I see that Rapid City Regional is about 35 miles away. Do the planes with 100 seats and larger fly in there, or just the smaller ones? If I use FF miles on American, I see that they don't fly in there, so I'd be with one of their partners. I can't tolerate the motion of the smaller planes, so I might need to drive from a larger airport. Any hotel suggestions nearby would be appreciated as well. Thinking of going next May or September (skip the school kids.) Thanks, all!
To Visit Mt. Rushmore, Which Airport Do I Fly Into?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visit to Florida for Spring Training Baseball
- 2 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 3 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 4 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 Four days in DC
- 8 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 11 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 12 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 16 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 17 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 18 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 19 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 20 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 21 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 22 UBER in NYC?
- 23 Best Fried Chicken in Charleston
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 One Night at Logan Airport