I see that Rapid City Regional is about 35 miles away. Do the planes with 100 seats and larger fly in there, or just the smaller ones? If I use FF miles on American, I see that they don't fly in there, so I'd be with one of their partners. I can't tolerate the motion of the smaller planes, so I might need to drive from a larger airport. Any hotel suggestions nearby would be appreciated as well. Thinking of going next May or September (skip the school kids.) Thanks, all!
To Visit Mt. Rushmore, Which Airport Do I Fly Into?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 2 Small group dining in Napa area
- 3 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 4 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 5 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 6 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 7 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 8 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 9 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 10 Montana- what are must see places?
- 11 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 12 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 15 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 16 Rental Services
- 17 Safety in New Orleans
- 18 Road to Hana
- 19 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 20 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 21 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 22 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 23 Hawaii is still Hell
- 24 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 25 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands