We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U>S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 5 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 6 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 7 Restaurant & Cocktail Bars
- 8 Newark long term parking
- 9 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 10 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 11 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 12 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 13 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 14 Visting a friend during layover
- 15 florida gulf coast
- 16 Alaska trip itinerary
- 17 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 18 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 19 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 20 Road trip advice needed please
- 21 Chicago restaurants
- 22 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 23 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 24 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 25 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone