We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
to cross the country: dodge ram or isizu rodeo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska cruise and land
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 4 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 5 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 6 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 7 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 8 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 9 NYC taxi vs car service
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Wedding in Hawaii
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 20 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 21 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 22 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 23 San Fransisco to LA
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?