We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 2 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 3 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 4 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 5 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 6 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 7 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 8 Help with driving East to West
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 10 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 11 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 12 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 13 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 14 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 15 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 16 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 17 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 20 New Orleans and Slidell
- 21 Pacific coast road trip
- 22 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 23 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 24 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 25 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?