We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 Niagara Falls.
- 4 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 5 road trip during husbands bday
- 6 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 7 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 8 1st trip to Colorado
- 9 Juneau cruise stop
- 10 Trip Starting from New York
- 11 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 12 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 13 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 14 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 15 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 16 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 17 cruising the Mississippi river
- 18 Your favourite places in New York City
- 19 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 20 New England Canada Road Trip
- 21 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 22 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Napa Valley Hotel
- 25 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC