We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 2 두바이경마 ↘도메인 : 【_bbk89.com_】일본경마
- 3 Dedicated server Netherlands
- 4 Places to stay in Skagway
- 5 A fun ride to Miami Disney Universal Studios
- 6 http://maleenhancementshop.info/testoflex-advanced/
- 7 http://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/neuro-load/
- 8 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 9 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 10 Bryce and Zion planning
- 11 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 12 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 13 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 14 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 15 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 16 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 17 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 18 US whole month of January where to
- 19 Maui - luau question
- 20 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 21 Weekend in Chicago
- 22 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 23 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 24 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 25 US Trip