We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
to cross the country: dodge ram or isizu rodeo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 2 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 3 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 4 New York, New York...
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 7 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 10 trains in Europe
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 13 USA trip
- 14 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 15 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 16 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 17 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 18 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 21 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 NBA tickets??
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014