We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to stay in TX...?
- 2 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 3 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 4 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 5 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 6 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 7 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 8 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 9 Silverthorne
- 10 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 11 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 12 Highway 1 motels
- 13 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 14 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 15 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 16 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 17 San Antonio
- 18 11 days SE coast road trip
- 19 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 20 Getting around in NYC
- 21 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 22 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 23 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 24 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 25 International student, applying for school