We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
to cross the country: dodge ram or isizu rodeo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How To Looks Fine
- 2 Vegas in mid may
- 3 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 4 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 5 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 6 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 7 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 8 from Moab to Bryce
- 9 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 10 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 11 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 12 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 15 Hana from the aiport
- 16 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 17 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 18 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 19 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 20 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 21 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 22 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 23 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 24 San Diego-Hotel
- 25 Los Angeles day trips