We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
to cross the country: dodge ram or isizu rodeo?
- 1 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 2 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 3 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 4 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 5 RIP Judy Rogers
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 13 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC