We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
to cross the country: dodge ram or isizu rodeo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Universal studios/Orlando
- 4 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 USA with a 3 year old
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 19 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Wedding venue in NH
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle