We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://justantiagingcare.com/biocore-muscle-reviews/
- 2 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 3 Working In the U.S.
- 4 using an advancement process that increases
- 5 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 6 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 7 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/no2-shred/
- 8 any years currently tablets
- 9 Elite Serum RX Don't forget that there's nothing
- 10 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 11 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 12 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 13 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 14 Help with first time
- 15 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 16 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 17 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 18 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 19 Discounted Rental Car?
- 20 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 21 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 22 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 23 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 24 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 25 BYOB in New York City