We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 2 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 3 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 4 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 5 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 6 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 7 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 8 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 9 Western U.S. Road trip
- 10 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 11 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 12 Martha's Vineyard area
- 13 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 14 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 15 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 16 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 17 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 18 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 19 Returned from Sedona
- 20 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 21 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 22 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 23 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 24 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 25 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer