We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Just How To Create Massive Biceps .
- 2 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/acai-plus-avis/
- 3 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 4 November redwoods trip
- 5 Derma Vibrance Skin Cream
- 6 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 ExoSlim is such a great weight loss option
- 9 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 10 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 11 Layover
- 12 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 13 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 14 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 15 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 16 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 17 Wedding gifts?
- 18 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 Seattle?
- 21 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 22 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 23 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 24 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 25 SF Area - Fall Family Trip