We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My CA itinerary
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 5 Retiring to Colorado
- 6 Charleston and Asheville
- 7 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 8 Xmas in new york
- 9 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 10 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 11 Washington D.C. with a 5 year old!
- 12 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 13 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 14 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 15 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 16 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 17 Nashville 2016
- 18 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 19 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 20 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Grand Canyon to LA
- 23 VANCOUVER- PORTLAND-SEATTLE
- 24 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 25 Death Valley