We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Uber and Miami
- 2 Los Angeles to Lake Tahoe
- 3 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 4 Redwood National Forest
- 5 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 6 Mountain Visit Near Los Angeles??
- 7 Weekend traffic in Los Angeles
- 8 Fitting Yosemite into Los Angeles - San Fran Highway 1 drive
- 9 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 10 Driving from Florida to Los Angeles - favorite route?
- 11 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 12 Los Angeles Teen Tour… 1 day YIKES… Need help!
- 13 Fast drive from Portland to Los Angeles- questions
- 14 Los Angeles to Minneapolis
- 15 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 16 public transport in los angeles
- 17 I need advice on Los Angeles please
- 18 Where to stay in Los Angeles?
- 19 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 20 Las Vegas loop
- 21 Need Recommendations on Best San Francisco Limousine Service!
- 22 Cape Cod
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 25 camping in the Finger Lakes region