We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 2 5 days in Colorado
- 3 Sedona for a Month
- 4 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 5 Alaska -public transport
- 6 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 7 Safety Concerns
- 8 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 9 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 10 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 11 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Southwest road trip
- 14 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 15 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 16 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 17 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 18 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 19 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 20 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 21 Alaska independent tour for group
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 24 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 25 Hawaii Volcanoes