We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 2 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 3 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 4 Remove your Wrinkles Instantly with Aqua Refine
- 5 call +1(855) 205-4069 Delta Airlines First Class
- 6 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 7 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 8 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 9 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 12 Dallas airport to bush library
- 13 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 14 Northern California Gardens.
- 15 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 18 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 19 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 20 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 23 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 24 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 25 wyoming, south dakota trip