We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
to cross the country: dodge ram or isizu rodeo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 2 Hotels near beach orange county
- 3 Coronado Ferry
- 4 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 5 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 6 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 7 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 8 Colorado trip in early May
- 9 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 12 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 13 Maine in latter half of September
- 14 Seattle hotels
- 15 Seattle in April
- 16 Seattle Visit April
- 17 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 20 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 21 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Colorado trip
- 24 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 25 roast beef dinner in Manhattan