We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 2 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 3 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 4 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 5 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 6 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 7 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 8 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 9 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 10 Oregon road trip
- 11 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 12 US Open Tennis
- 13 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 14 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 15 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 16 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 17 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 18 conflicting restaurant reports
- 19 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 20 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 21 MOAB NP
- 22 DC for 3 hours
- 23 Visiting Miami
- 24 Trip help needed: Highway 1, Mendocino, Redwoods in October.
- 25 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??