We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on PCH
- 2 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 3 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 4 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 5 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 8 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 9 Help us choose a hotel
- 10 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 11 Staying outside DC
- 12 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 13 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 14 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 17 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 18 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 19 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 20 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 21 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 22 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 23 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 24 New York in December
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB