We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
to cross the country: dodge ram or isizu rodeo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 2 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 3 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 6 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 7 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 los angeles restaurants
- 10 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 11 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 16 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 17 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 18 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 19 NW Houston restaurant help
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 21 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 22 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 23 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 24 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 25 charleston during Christmas Week