We are going to move from L.A. to N.Y.C next Sept. and we have decided to cross the country by car.
I'm going to buy a used car this week and I have two good options:
- a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with 160k. It's the truck of friends that are going to leave the country at the end of the week. They have to sell it quickly.
- a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 100k. It's an ad from craiglist. It's a smaller car
Both have a clean title and they have both a Kbb value around 5000$ and they have about the same mileage (18-19m/g)
So what is the best car between them to cross the country? What car has the best resell value (we have no plan to keep it in NY)?
to cross the country: dodge ram or isizu rodeo?
- 1 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 2 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 6 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 7 Middlebury vt quickie
- 8 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 9 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 10 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 11 NYC
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 15 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 16 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 17 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 18 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 19 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 20 hello guys....
- 21 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 22 Albuquerque to Denver
- 23 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 24 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 25 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!