We are staying in Seiverville and planning mainly nature , outdoor activities.
But what about restaurants? Looking for local food, non touristy, not chains.
Is Seiverville dry? or which towns are?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii and...where?
- 2 Marfa/Big Bend
- 3 Stop toying with us Paradox
- 4 usa roadtrip
- 5 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 6 he Fourth Crusade in a nutshell
- 7 DC Restaurants
- 8 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 9 Retired by Park Pyeongjun
- 10 A visibility vest for chickens
- 11 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 12 Christmas in Colorado
- 13 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 14 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 15 JFK to Washington
- 16 Phoenix for the weekend
- 17 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 20 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 21 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 22 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 23 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 24 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas