We are staying in Seiverville and planning mainly nature , outdoor activities.
But what about restaurants? Looking for local food, non touristy, not chains.
Is Seiverville dry? or which towns are?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 2 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 3 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 4 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 5 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 6 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 7 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 8 New Orleans to NYC RoadTrip
- 9 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 10 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 11 Cross-Country trip advice
- 12 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 13 California Coast
- 14 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 15 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 16 Restaurants, Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
- 17 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 18 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 19 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 20 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 21 Finding Steve Perry
- 22 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 23 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 24 Washington DC
- 25 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX