We are staying in Seiverville and planning mainly nature , outdoor activities.
But what about restaurants? Looking for local food, non touristy, not chains.
Is Seiverville dry? or which towns are?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 International transferring planes at CDG
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 4 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 5 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 6 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 7 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 8 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 13 blue ridge parkway?
- 14 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 15 San Diego, mission valley
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 18 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 19 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 22 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 23 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 24 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 25 MN lake home rental needed