We are staying in Seiverville and planning mainly nature , outdoor activities.
But what about restaurants? Looking for local food, non touristy, not chains.
Is Seiverville dry? or which towns are?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 2 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 3 http://quicksupplementfact.com/neurocet/
- 4 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 5 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 6 Trip Starting from New York
- 7 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 8 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 9 Las vegas +21
- 10 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 11 Your favourite places in New York City
- 12 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 13 Nilichik Ak.
- 14 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 15 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 16 Grand Teton Questions
- 17 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 18 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 19 Grand American Road Trip!
- 20 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 21 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 22 Rules of the Subway
- 23 Grand Teton Questuons
- 24 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 25 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016