I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Tips for Saving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 2 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 3 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 SFO black friday traffic
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 14 Dining in Manhattan
- 15 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 16 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 19 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 20 How to dress in Vegas
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 24 St Patrick's renovations
- 25 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA