I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Tips for Saving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels for 21 yr old near Portland? Help!!
- 2 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 3 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 4 Long Island Advice
- 5 Cost of living in Incline Village NV
- 6 Monterey and Napa
- 7 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 8 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 11 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 14 East Coast in December
- 15 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 16 New England in the fall
- 17 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 18 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 19 N California trip questions
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 23 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 24 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 25 Looking for Next Destination