I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Tips for Saving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Alaska
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 8 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 9 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 15 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 16 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 20 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 21 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 22 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 A day in Dallas
- 25 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!