I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 2 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 3 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 4 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 5 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 6 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 7 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 8 Help with driving East to West
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 10 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 11 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 12 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 13 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 14 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 15 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 16 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 17 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 20 New Orleans and Slidell
- 21 Pacific coast road trip
- 22 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 23 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 24 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 25 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?