I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona to Vegas
- 2 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 3 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 4 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 5 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 6 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 7 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 8 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 9 November redwoods trip
- 10 San Fran
- 11 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 Seattle?
- 14 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 15 SF and northern California - October
- 16 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 19 Alabama trip in Dec
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 22 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 23 Yellowstone
- 24 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 25 Towing a camper trailer during January