I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 2 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 3 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 4 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 5 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 6 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 7 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 8 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 9 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 10 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 11 Cape cod Labor Day
- 12 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 13 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 14 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 17 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 18 US Open Tennis
- 19 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 20 Hotels in San Diego
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 23 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 24 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 25 Los Angeles Indefinitely