I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Tips for Saving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 5 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 8 Dining in D.C.
- 9 San Fransisco to LA
- 10 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 11 Jersey City Parking
- 12 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 17 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 18 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 19 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 20 Washington DC Metro
- 21 Kennebunkport and....?
- 22 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 23 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Christmas cruise in Hawaii