I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 2 Travel from VT to NYC, with a stop in Boston
- 3 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 4 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 5 Ten Glorious Days in Sonoma/Napa
- 6 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 7 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 8 Seattle in early August
- 9 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 10 Antelope Canyon: Upper & Lower on same day
- 11 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 12 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 13 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 14 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 15 11 days SE coast road trip
- 16 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 17 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 18 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 19 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 20 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 21 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 22 North Carolina Triangle
- 23 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 24 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 25 What to do in Raleigh, NC?