I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 2 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 3 Depot Bay OR
- 4 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 5 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 6 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 7 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 8 Steamboat in August
- 9 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 10 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 11 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 12 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 13 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 14 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 15 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 16 Las vegas +21
- 17 Phone SIM
- 18 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 19 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 20 A June trip to Kauai
- 21 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 22 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 23 Napa Valley Hotel
- 24 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 25 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-