I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Tips for Saving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phoenix restaurants
- 2 Washington, DC to Boston
- 3 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 4 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 5 San Diego Trip Report
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 9 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 10 rain in Kauai
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 13 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 14 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 20 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 21 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 22 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 23 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??