I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arches Devils Garden
- 2 universal studios and disney
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 5 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 6 Big Sure in June
- 7 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 8 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 9 Savannah hotel
- 10 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 11 Utah National Parks visit
- 12 marriot cypress harbour
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 Hotel in Reno
- 15 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 16 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 17 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 18 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 19 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 20 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 21 Retiring to Tucson
- 22 Trinity Site, NM
- 23 Santa Fe Itineray
- 24 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour