I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wailea Restaurants?
- 2 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 3 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 4 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 7 Hawaii Trip in May
- 8 A week in NYC - first timers
- 9 DC -> Boulder
- 10 Rome/Florence
- 11 Colorado - Photography
- 12 Cross-country roadtrip in Oct/Nov. SUV or full-size?
- 13 Where to stay in NYC
- 14 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 15 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 16 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 17 Tour of Fed bank NYC
- 18 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 19 Proposal in Siesta Key, FL
- 20 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 21 Epicurean Tour in Portland
- 22 Suggestion on my first visit to Grand Canyon
- 23 Oahu Trip Report (Aulani, North Shore, Manoa Valley, Hanauma Bay)
- 24 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 25 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State