I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hiking 'the wave'
- 2 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 3 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 4 las vegas anyone
- 5 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 6 Restaurant Help Needed
- 7 Finding Steve Perry
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 10 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 11 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 12 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 13 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 14 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 15 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 16 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 17 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 18 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 19 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 20 Foliage in Vermont
- 21 las vegas anyone
- 22 Grand Canyon
- 23 Washington DC
- 24 New England itinerary help
- 25 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend