I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 3 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 4 Nova Star
- 5 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 6 4 Days in LV
- 7 7 days in Colorado
- 8 louisiana bayou
- 9 October in Colorado
- 10 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 11 Biloxi Suggestions
- 12 Mobile Suggestions
- 13 Pensacola Suggestions
- 14 myrtle beach
- 15 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 16 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 17 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 18 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 19 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 20 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 21 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 22 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 23 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 24 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 25 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.