I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 2 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 3 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 4 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 5 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 6 40th in Key West
- 7 What to do in New York?
- 8 When do school start again in August?
- 9 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 10 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 11 Disney for Florida residents
- 12 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 13 Our Boston Getaway
- 14 Yosemite
- 15 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 16 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 17 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 18 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 19 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 20 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 21 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 22 What to do in San Diego
- 23 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 24 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 25 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride