I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 2 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 3 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 4 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 5 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 6 1 (844) 883 2953 United Airlines reservations Number
- 7 Airbnb seattle
- 8 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 9 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 10 Texas info
- 11 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 12 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 13 Dallas airport to bush library
- 14 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 15 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 16 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 17 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 19 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 20 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 21 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 24 Northern California Gardens.
- 25 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please