I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Tips for Saving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 2 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 3 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 4 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 5 Beach holiday with baby
- 6 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 7 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 8 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 9 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 12 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 13 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 14 Salt Lake City
- 15 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 16 First visit in New Mexico
- 17 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 18 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 19 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 20 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 21 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 22 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 23 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 24 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 25 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux