I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Tips for Saving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 culpepper
- 4 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 5 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 6 Fancy dining
- 7 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 8 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 11 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 14 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 15 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 16 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 17 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 18 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Charlotte restaurant help
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 23 Itinerary opinions
- 24 moving to florida
- 25 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?