I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 2 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 3 Parka in PA during February?
- 4 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 5 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 6 Ideas for New York
- 7 Cross country tips
- 8 Back from the Big Easy
- 9 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 10 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 11 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 12 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 13 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 14 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 15 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 16 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 17 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 18 IAH to HOU Questions
- 19 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 20 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 21 Jazzfest side trips
- 22 March in New Mexico
- 23 No Spam this morning!!
- 24 San Francisco transit options
- 25 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion