I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 3 Safety Concerns
- 4 Downtown Chicago
- 5 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 6 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 7 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 8 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 9 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 10 What to do in San Diego
- 11 Nashville
- 12 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 13 Beaches in Florida
- 14 fort lauderdale
- 15 40th in Key West
- 16 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 17 First Trip to Texas -
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 20 5 days in Colorado
- 21 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?