My in-laws are planning a trip to Miami and the Keys for this January, and are looking for a place to stay in Miami/Greater Miami, but not too expensive and not in Downtown Miami or Miami Beach, since they already know the area very well and are looking for a relaxing place instead of a very touristic spot.
Any ideas and/or tips will be more than welcome
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://healthyboosterspro.com/hl12-supplement
- 2 Michigan Auto Law
- 3 No Spam this morning!!
- 4 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 Are you searching used car site?
- 7 Ideas for New York
- 8 Great OR beach house locations?
- 9 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 10 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 11 Honeymoon on PCH
- 12 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 13 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 14 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 San Francisco transit options
- 17 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 18 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 21 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 22 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 23 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 24 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 25 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston