My in-laws are planning a trip to Miami and the Keys for this January, and are looking for a place to stay in Miami/Greater Miami, but not too expensive and not in Downtown Miami or Miami Beach, since they already know the area very well and are looking for a relaxing place instead of a very touristic spot.
Any ideas and/or tips will be more than welcome
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Everything you need to know about Mobile Strike Hack
- 2 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 3 Nitrobuild Plus - Best Testosterone booster Formula
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 Read!! http://trexmusclesite.com/megadrol-testosterone-booster/
- 6 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 7 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 8 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 9 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 10 Why people need Fake Driver's Licenses now days?
- 11 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 12 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 13 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 14 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 15 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 16 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 17 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 18 Rules of the NY Subway
- 19 Food Festival Tour
- 20 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 21 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 22 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 23 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 24 Dividing time in Glacier
- 25 My travels to Monument Valley