My in-laws are planning a trip to Miami and the Keys for this January, and are looking for a place to stay in Miami/Greater Miami, but not too expensive and not in Downtown Miami or Miami Beach, since they already know the area very well and are looking for a relaxing place instead of a very touristic spot.
Any ideas and/or tips will be more than welcome
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 clasaffloweroil
- 2 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 3 Florida keys trip
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 6 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/max-testo-xl/
- 7 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 8 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 9 Hawaii Help
- 10 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 11 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 12 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 15 HAWAII; HELP!
- 16 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 19 Coffee in Boston?
- 20 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 22 Change planes in Atlanta
- 23 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556