My in-laws are planning a trip to Miami and the Keys for this January, and are looking for a place to stay in Miami/Greater Miami, but not too expensive and not in Downtown Miami or Miami Beach, since they already know the area very well and are looking for a relaxing place instead of a very touristic spot.
Any ideas and/or tips will be more than welcome
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 3 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 4 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 5 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 6 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 7 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 10 Dallas airport to bush library
- 11 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 12 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 13 Northern California Gardens.
- 14 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 15 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 16 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 17 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 18 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 19 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 20 Arches or Zion?
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 22 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 23 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 24 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 25 Providence RI Waterfire