My in-laws are planning a trip to Miami and the Keys for this January, and are looking for a place to stay in Miami/Greater Miami, but not too expensive and not in Downtown Miami or Miami Beach, since they already know the area very well and are looking for a relaxing place instead of a very touristic spot.
Any ideas and/or tips will be more than welcome
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Powell
- 2 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 3 Southwest US
- 4 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 5 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 6 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 7 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 8 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 9 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 10 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 11 Car Rental in Sedona
- 12 Las Vegas show
- 13 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 14 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 15 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 16 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 17 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 18 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 19 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 20 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 21 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 22 Glacier to Banff
- 23 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 24 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 25 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah