I am going to Hawaii in a couple of weeks and wonder if it is customary to tip the person who will be cleaning our room each day? How much should we tip for this service? It is not the usual thing to do this in Australia.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 2 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 3 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 4 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 7 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 8 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 9 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 10 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 11 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 12 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 13 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 14 Texas
- 15 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 16 California
- 17 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 18 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 19 Deep South sept 2015
- 20 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 21 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 22 Cross Country RV Trip
- 23 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 24 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 25 Ackislander