Looking for some help with how much time to allow between flights. We fly into Honolulu at 0745 from Australia and wish to fly on to Maui. As Honolulu will be our first US stop we will have to brave the Immigration queues. We usually stay overnight before flying out to other Islands but this time wish to fly to Maui first. Dont want to miss the flight. I have thought 3 hours should be OK.
Time between flights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 NYC Clubs for live music
- 3 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 6 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 9 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 10 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 11 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 12 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 Berkshires in late October
- 15 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 16 Seattle: Something Different?
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 ONP help
- 21 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 24 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 25 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO