Looking for some help with how much time to allow between flights. We fly into Honolulu at 0745 from Australia and wish to fly on to Maui. As Honolulu will be our first US stop we will have to brave the Immigration queues. We usually stay overnight before flying out to other Islands but this time wish to fly to Maui first. Dont want to miss the flight. I have thought 3 hours should be OK.
Time between flights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dinner in Miami
- 2 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 3 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 4 Orlando to Savannah
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 8 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 16 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 17 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 20 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 Christmas weather?
- 25 Big island itinerary