Looking for some help with how much time to allow between flights. We fly into Honolulu at 0745 from Australia and wish to fly on to Maui. As Honolulu will be our first US stop we will have to brave the Immigration queues. We usually stay overnight before flying out to other Islands but this time wish to fly to Maui first. Dont want to miss the flight. I have thought 3 hours should be OK.
Time between flights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 8 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 12 NYC theatre broadway
- 13 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 14 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 15 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 16 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 A day in Dallas
- 19 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 20 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 21 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 22 Door County Suggestions
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 25 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!