I declined insurance... Was charged. Brought car back early was charged late fees. Case ID: 1978201. This complaint is being handled very badly. Agents of Thrifty in the Escalation department are disrespectful, contemptuous and flippant and keep trying to make me hang up and give up. This is completely unacceptable! I called again today and was told no one could take my call.
What a way to treat a customer!
Was just called by Donna Lantz while writing this. She simply states that I signed the contract and should have read it. That this contract contains all of these charges. My complaints fell on deaf ears and she could not have cared less what I was told on rental pickup. She claimed she was "the end of the line," that her decision was final and that there was no other path for me to pursue my issues. She just kept telling me that I signed the contract and therefore all charges were accepted by me. I was asked to sign a debit machine for my credit card. I thought I was signing a debit card machine for a deposit and then was given a printout, which is apparently the "contract" they keep referring to. I was not alone during this rental and have a second person to back up my statements.
I was lied to and overcharged and also billed for hidden charges. (A "late" charge for returning the car when I in fact took it back a day early.)
She didn't seem to care...
She also didn't seem to care when I said I would post where ever I could.
Do not rent from Thrifty Car Rental!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1800-927-2480 QuickBooks Enterprise Technical Support Phone Number
- 2 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 3 Planning our Move
- 4 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 5 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 6 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 7 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 8 Hello
- 9 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 10 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 11 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 12 Hotel advise Chicago
- 13 Maui and Kauai
- 14 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 15 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 16 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 17 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 18 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 19 Trip to Cali
- 20 NYC Hotel Decision
- 21 NFL tickets
- 22 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 23 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 24 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 25 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach