I declined insurance... Was charged. Brought car back early was charged late fees. Case ID: 1978201. This complaint is being handled very badly. Agents of Thrifty in the Escalation department are disrespectful, contemptuous and flippant and keep trying to make me hang up and give up. This is completely unacceptable! I called again today and was told no one could take my call.
What a way to treat a customer!
Was just called by Donna Lantz while writing this. She simply states that I signed the contract and should have read it. That this contract contains all of these charges. My complaints fell on deaf ears and she could not have cared less what I was told on rental pickup. She claimed she was "the end of the line," that her decision was final and that there was no other path for me to pursue my issues. She just kept telling me that I signed the contract and therefore all charges were accepted by me. I was asked to sign a debit machine for my credit card. I thought I was signing a debit card machine for a deposit and then was given a printout, which is apparently the "contract" they keep referring to. I was not alone during this rental and have a second person to back up my statements.
I was lied to and overcharged and also billed for hidden charges. (A "late" charge for returning the car when I in fact took it back a day early.)
She didn't seem to care...
She also didn't seem to care when I said I would post where ever I could.
Do not rent from Thrifty Car Rental!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 2 https://staminonmaleenhancement.wordpress.com/
- 3 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 4 Hajj and Umrah Packages
- 5 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 6 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 7 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 8 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 9 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 10 Help with first time
- 11 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 12 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 13 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 14 Discounted Rental Car?
- 15 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 16 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 17 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 18 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 19 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 20 BYOB in New York City
- 21 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 22 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 23 Inexpensive family getaways
- 24 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 25 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?