In August we will be visiting Maine for three, possibly four nights after spending several days in Connecticut with family. We were planning on spending a night in Portland, then traveling to Boothbay Harbor for the aquarium and a promised whale-watching tour. My question: should we plan on two nights in Boothbay Harbor or just a day, and instead make it one night and instead travel further north to Camden/Rockland? We fly out of Boston and I am hesitant to travel so far north that will require us a three-hour drive the day we travel home. How do Boothbay Harbor and Rockland compare? Our daughters are four and are pretty good travelers, but there are likely to be less interested in hiking.
I truly appreciate your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://klereumcol.com/ultra-fast-garcinia/
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/black-diamond-force/
- 3 http://myfitnessfact.com/niacin-max/
- 4 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/luna-bella-collagen-serum/
- 5 muscles all over your body at as soon
- 6 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/extreme-mxl/
- 7 AIRTRICK FOR SALE
- 8 http://supplementforsale.com/diabazole-reviews
- 9 more guidance about how to eat and bulk up
- 10 Anti Wrinkle Skin Creams: All Natural And All Good
- 11 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 12 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 13 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 14 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 16 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 18 Yellowstone
- 19 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 20 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 21 Redwoods National Park
- 22 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 23 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 24 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 25 March 2017 condo rental ?
Three nights in Maine with kids- how long in Portland/Rockland?