I'm contemplating about a three generation summer house rental for two weeks this August, somewhere on the ocean from New England to South Carolina for two grandparents, two children and spouses, and six grandchildren from 2 to 11. Would like a pool and beach access. Any ideas or suggestions appreciated - Steve in FLA
Three generation summer beach rental
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 2 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 3 Getting to Key West
- 4 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 5 New Orleans Motel Question
- 6 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 7 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 8 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 9 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 10 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 11 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 12 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 13 Happy Hour
- 14 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 15 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 16 road trip Houston-NJ
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 19 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 20 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 25 The Sagamore - Winter Activities