I have an organized a group of 26 women ranging in age between 30-50 years old to travel to New York City and network amongst each other. We all work in the oil and gas industry in Texas and thought it would be fun if we all got to spend time together outside of a work setting. We are all staying at the Waldorf Astoria and will be arriving in NYC in the afternoon of Wednesday, April 9th, and will be departing Friday afternoon, April 11th. Some of these ladies have never been to NYC, so I want to create an itinerary that hits all the big sites. Some sites that have been mentioned to see are as follows: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Central Park, shopping on 5th Ave., Times Square, Penn Station, Freedom Tower, and the Empire State Building. We have also talked about seeing a broadway show, trying to see a David Letterman show, and taking a boat cruise. The only thing that we have scheduled thus far is taking a private tour of the Nymex. I know there are so many things to see and do in NYC it is just so hard to prioritize and make an itinerary that flows the best. Can anyone provide me with some assistance on an itinerary? Aside from the itinerary, I am also worried about where to eat for dinner. Unfortunately, with such a large group this could be a problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on dinner spots that can hold 26 people? Any kind of assistance that can be provided will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your help!!!
Three Days, Two Nights in New York CIty
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 2 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 3 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 4 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 5 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 6 New York Trip
- 7 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 9 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 10 Balloon fest hotels
- 11 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 12 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 13 Houston in September
- 14 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 15 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 16 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 17 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 18 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 19 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 20 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 21 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 24 Transportation help in Philly
- 25 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track