I have an organized a group of 26 women ranging in age between 30-50 years old to travel to New York City and network amongst each other. We all work in the oil and gas industry in Texas and thought it would be fun if we all got to spend time together outside of a work setting. We are all staying at the Waldorf Astoria and will be arriving in NYC in the afternoon of Wednesday, April 9th, and will be departing Friday afternoon, April 11th. Some of these ladies have never been to NYC, so I want to create an itinerary that hits all the big sites. Some sites that have been mentioned to see are as follows: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Central Park, shopping on 5th Ave., Times Square, Penn Station, Freedom Tower, and the Empire State Building. We have also talked about seeing a broadway show, trying to see a David Letterman show, and taking a boat cruise. The only thing that we have scheduled thus far is taking a private tour of the Nymex. I know there are so many things to see and do in NYC it is just so hard to prioritize and make an itinerary that flows the best. Can anyone provide me with some assistance on an itinerary? Aside from the itinerary, I am also worried about where to eat for dinner. Unfortunately, with such a large group this could be a problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on dinner spots that can hold 26 people? Any kind of assistance that can be provided will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 4 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 5 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 6 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 7 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 10 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 11 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 12 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 13 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 14 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 15 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 16 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 17 limited mobility for Savannah
- 18 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 19 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 20 Northwest Passage
- 21 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 22 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 23 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 24 Northwest Car Trip
- 25 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ