I have an organized a group of 26 women ranging in age between 30-50 years old to travel to New York City and network amongst each other. We all work in the oil and gas industry in Texas and thought it would be fun if we all got to spend time together outside of a work setting. We are all staying at the Waldorf Astoria and will be arriving in NYC in the afternoon of Wednesday, April 9th, and will be departing Friday afternoon, April 11th. Some of these ladies have never been to NYC, so I want to create an itinerary that hits all the big sites. Some sites that have been mentioned to see are as follows: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Central Park, shopping on 5th Ave., Times Square, Penn Station, Freedom Tower, and the Empire State Building. We have also talked about seeing a broadway show, trying to see a David Letterman show, and taking a boat cruise. The only thing that we have scheduled thus far is taking a private tour of the Nymex. I know there are so many things to see and do in NYC it is just so hard to prioritize and make an itinerary that flows the best. Can anyone provide me with some assistance on an itinerary? Aside from the itinerary, I am also worried about where to eat for dinner. Unfortunately, with such a large group this could be a problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on dinner spots that can hold 26 people? Any kind of assistance that can be provided will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 2 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 3 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 4 San Fran
- 5 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 6 California/Yosemite
- 7 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 8 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 9 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 10 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 11 San Diego, mission valley
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 14 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 15 Sedona to Vegas
- 16 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 17 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 18 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 19 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 20 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 21 November redwoods trip
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 Seattle?
- 24 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 25 SF and northern California - October