I have an organized a group of 26 women ranging in age between 30-50 years old to travel to New York City and network amongst each other. We all work in the oil and gas industry in Texas and thought it would be fun if we all got to spend time together outside of a work setting. We are all staying at the Waldorf Astoria and will be arriving in NYC in the afternoon of Wednesday, April 9th, and will be departing Friday afternoon, April 11th. Some of these ladies have never been to NYC, so I want to create an itinerary that hits all the big sites. Some sites that have been mentioned to see are as follows: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Central Park, shopping on 5th Ave., Times Square, Penn Station, Freedom Tower, and the Empire State Building. We have also talked about seeing a broadway show, trying to see a David Letterman show, and taking a boat cruise. The only thing that we have scheduled thus far is taking a private tour of the Nymex. I know there are so many things to see and do in NYC it is just so hard to prioritize and make an itinerary that flows the best. Can anyone provide me with some assistance on an itinerary? Aside from the itinerary, I am also worried about where to eat for dinner. Unfortunately, with such a large group this could be a problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on dinner spots that can hold 26 people? Any kind of assistance that can be provided will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your help!!!
Three Days, Two Nights in New York CIty
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 2 New York city--best time to visit??
- 3 Maui Luau?
- 4 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 14 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Boston area -- nature
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 21 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 22 SFO black friday traffic
- 23 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 24 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 25 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado