I have an organized a group of 26 women ranging in age between 30-50 years old to travel to New York City and network amongst each other. We all work in the oil and gas industry in Texas and thought it would be fun if we all got to spend time together outside of a work setting. We are all staying at the Waldorf Astoria and will be arriving in NYC in the afternoon of Wednesday, April 9th, and will be departing Friday afternoon, April 11th. Some of these ladies have never been to NYC, so I want to create an itinerary that hits all the big sites. Some sites that have been mentioned to see are as follows: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Central Park, shopping on 5th Ave., Times Square, Penn Station, Freedom Tower, and the Empire State Building. We have also talked about seeing a broadway show, trying to see a David Letterman show, and taking a boat cruise. The only thing that we have scheduled thus far is taking a private tour of the Nymex. I know there are so many things to see and do in NYC it is just so hard to prioritize and make an itinerary that flows the best. Can anyone provide me with some assistance on an itinerary? Aside from the itinerary, I am also worried about where to eat for dinner. Unfortunately, with such a large group this could be a problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on dinner spots that can hold 26 people? Any kind of assistance that can be provided will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 3 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 4 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 5 Help us choose a hotel
- 6 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 7 Staying outside DC
- 8 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 9 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 10 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 13 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 14 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 15 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 16 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 19 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 20 New York in December
- 21 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 22 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 23 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 24 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 25 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!