I have an organized a group of 26 women ranging in age between 30-50 years old to travel to New York City and network amongst each other. We all work in the oil and gas industry in Texas and thought it would be fun if we all got to spend time together outside of a work setting. We are all staying at the Waldorf Astoria and will be arriving in NYC in the afternoon of Wednesday, April 9th, and will be departing Friday afternoon, April 11th. Some of these ladies have never been to NYC, so I want to create an itinerary that hits all the big sites. Some sites that have been mentioned to see are as follows: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Central Park, shopping on 5th Ave., Times Square, Penn Station, Freedom Tower, and the Empire State Building. We have also talked about seeing a broadway show, trying to see a David Letterman show, and taking a boat cruise. The only thing that we have scheduled thus far is taking a private tour of the Nymex. I know there are so many things to see and do in NYC it is just so hard to prioritize and make an itinerary that flows the best. Can anyone provide me with some assistance on an itinerary? Aside from the itinerary, I am also worried about where to eat for dinner. Unfortunately, with such a large group this could be a problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on dinner spots that can hold 26 people? Any kind of assistance that can be provided will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How do Weight Loss Supplement Helps you
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 4 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 5 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 6 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 7 Airfares in the 1970's
- 8 Relocating to the Deep South
- 9 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 10 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 11 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 12 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 13 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 14 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 15 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 16 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 17 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 18 Seattle to San Francisco
- 19 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 20 San Francisco and Napa
- 21 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 22 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 23 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 24 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 25 Budget NYC hotel