I have an organized a group of 26 women ranging in age between 30-50 years old to travel to New York City and network amongst each other. We all work in the oil and gas industry in Texas and thought it would be fun if we all got to spend time together outside of a work setting. We are all staying at the Waldorf Astoria and will be arriving in NYC in the afternoon of Wednesday, April 9th, and will be departing Friday afternoon, April 11th. Some of these ladies have never been to NYC, so I want to create an itinerary that hits all the big sites. Some sites that have been mentioned to see are as follows: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Central Park, shopping on 5th Ave., Times Square, Penn Station, Freedom Tower, and the Empire State Building. We have also talked about seeing a broadway show, trying to see a David Letterman show, and taking a boat cruise. The only thing that we have scheduled thus far is taking a private tour of the Nymex. I know there are so many things to see and do in NYC it is just so hard to prioritize and make an itinerary that flows the best. Can anyone provide me with some assistance on an itinerary? Aside from the itinerary, I am also worried about where to eat for dinner. Unfortunately, with such a large group this could be a problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on dinner spots that can hold 26 people? Any kind of assistance that can be provided will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 2 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 3 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 4 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 5 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 6 Valdez, Alaska
- 7 Help with first time
- 8 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 9 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 10 Discounted Rental Car?
- 11 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 12 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 13 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 14 Inexpensive family getaways
- 15 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 16 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 17 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 18 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 19 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 22 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 23 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 24 Driving cross country tips
- 25 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October