I have an organized a group of 26 women ranging in age between 30-50 years old to travel to New York City and network amongst each other. We all work in the oil and gas industry in Texas and thought it would be fun if we all got to spend time together outside of a work setting. We are all staying at the Waldorf Astoria and will be arriving in NYC in the afternoon of Wednesday, April 9th, and will be departing Friday afternoon, April 11th. Some of these ladies have never been to NYC, so I want to create an itinerary that hits all the big sites. Some sites that have been mentioned to see are as follows: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Central Park, shopping on 5th Ave., Times Square, Penn Station, Freedom Tower, and the Empire State Building. We have also talked about seeing a broadway show, trying to see a David Letterman show, and taking a boat cruise. The only thing that we have scheduled thus far is taking a private tour of the Nymex. I know there are so many things to see and do in NYC it is just so hard to prioritize and make an itinerary that flows the best. Can anyone provide me with some assistance on an itinerary? Aside from the itinerary, I am also worried about where to eat for dinner. Unfortunately, with such a large group this could be a problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on dinner spots that can hold 26 people? Any kind of assistance that can be provided will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida with a 2 year old
- 2 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 3 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 4 7 days in colorado
- 5 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 6 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 7 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 8 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Curious question about drug tests and Amsterdam...
- 11 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 12 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 13 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 14 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 15 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 16 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 17 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 18 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 19 Best LUXURY, Ocean Front Condo Rental on Maui for TWO
- 20 Family road trip
- 21 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 22 Trip to Anchorage
- 23 South road trip
- 24 South road trip
- 25 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent