I have an organized a group of 26 women ranging in age between 30-50 years old to travel to New York City and network amongst each other. We all work in the oil and gas industry in Texas and thought it would be fun if we all got to spend time together outside of a work setting. We are all staying at the Waldorf Astoria and will be arriving in NYC in the afternoon of Wednesday, April 9th, and will be departing Friday afternoon, April 11th. Some of these ladies have never been to NYC, so I want to create an itinerary that hits all the big sites. Some sites that have been mentioned to see are as follows: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Central Park, shopping on 5th Ave., Times Square, Penn Station, Freedom Tower, and the Empire State Building. We have also talked about seeing a broadway show, trying to see a David Letterman show, and taking a boat cruise. The only thing that we have scheduled thus far is taking a private tour of the Nymex. I know there are so many things to see and do in NYC it is just so hard to prioritize and make an itinerary that flows the best. Can anyone provide me with some assistance on an itinerary? Aside from the itinerary, I am also worried about where to eat for dinner. Unfortunately, with such a large group this could be a problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on dinner spots that can hold 26 people? Any kind of assistance that can be provided will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your help!!!
Three Days, Two Nights in New York CIty
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Absolute Beginner's Guide to the New York Subway
- 3 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 6 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 13 Best Destination in USA
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 17 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 x mas
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 21 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 22 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 23 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 24 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 25 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park