I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 traveling to Nashville
- 3 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 4 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 5 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 6 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 7 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 8 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 9 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 10 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 11 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 12 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 13 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 14 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 15 Best route to Cody?
- 16 Las Vegas
- 17 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 18 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 19 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 20 national/state park in November
- 21 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 22 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 23 50th in Hawaii
- 24 Florida Family vacation in California
- 25 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV