I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Looking for Next Destination
- 4 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 5 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 8 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 9 Tucson area flooding
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 12 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 13 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 14 St. Simon, Georgia
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Moving to New Jersey
- 17 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 20 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 21 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 22 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 25 Need Minnesota leaf color reports