I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 2 Utah 2
- 3 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 4 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 5 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 9 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 10 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 11 Kauai Garden tours
- 12 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 13 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 14 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 15 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 16 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 17 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 18 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 19 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 20 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 21 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 22 California San Diego area lodging
- 23 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 24 Maui - Haleakala
- 25 Dessert with a view in Monterey?