I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 2 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 3 Cape Cod in early April
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 united and carry-ons
- 8 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 12 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 13 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 19 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 20 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 21 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 22 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 25 USA with a 3 year old