I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 2 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 3 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 4 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 5 Redwood National Forest
- 6 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 7 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 8 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 9 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 10 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 11 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 12 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 13 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 14 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 15 http://www.supplementsbag.com/nu-youth-cream/
- 16 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 17 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 18 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 19 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 20 a tourist in DC this February
- 21 Springtime in Florida
- 22 Kings and Sequoia.
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 25 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride