I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mackinac or Holland?
- 2 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 3 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 4 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 5 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 6 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 7 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 8 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 9 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 10 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 11 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 12 http://www.getadvancingincome.com/pokemon-fire-red-cheats/
- 13 Highway 1 motels
- 14 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 15 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 16 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 17 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 18 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 driving from LA to Portland
- 21 Places to stay in TX...?
- 22 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 23 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 24 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 25 Silverthorne