I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 2 Natural Bodybuilding Tracking Quickly Builds Muscle
- 3 Seattle Ho
- 4 Inhibits the lyase method to interfere with metabolism
- 5 http://capiluxprobrazilblog.com/hyperbody/
- 6 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 7 http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 8 Southern history- walkable cities
- 9 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 10 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 11 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 12 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 13 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 14 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 15 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 16 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 17 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 18 Beer Bar - NYC
- 19 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 22 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 23 Seattle?
- 24 November redwoods trip
- 25 Forbes Island Restaurant Question