I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 2 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 5 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 8 NYC taxi vs car service
- 9 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 10 rain in Kauai
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 18 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 21 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 22 San Fransisco to LA
- 23 Where to go in Maine?
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,