I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco California
- 2 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 3 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 6 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 7 United Nations tours
- 8 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 9 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 10 September Road Trip in New England
- 11 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 12 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 13 NYC with 8 yr old
- 14 Miami and New Orleans
- 15 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 16 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 17 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 18 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 19 TR: Washington and Gettysburg in 4 Nights
- 20 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 21 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 22 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 23 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 24 stopping off I 81 South
- 25 Boston Restaurants - suggestions please