I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 2 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 3 Hawaii - where?
- 4 24 days out west
- 5 Pacific Northwest
- 6 New Orleans Streetcars
- 7 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 8 Things to do in NYC
- 9 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 10 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 11 Sandford Airport
- 12 Shenandoah National park
- 13 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 14 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 15 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 16 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 17 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 18 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 19 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 20 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 21 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 22 Anaheim - no car
- 23 San Francisco to San Diego
- 24 Arizona PHX car rental
- 25 Dinner in Anchorage