I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 RIP Judy Rogers
- 3 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 4 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 5 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 6 Boston area
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 13 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 14 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 15 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 16 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 17 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 18 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 19 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 20 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 23 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 24 Rockport, MA dining?
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions