I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport and....?
- 2 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 5 SF to DR? WTH!
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Washington, DC to Boston
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 13 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 14 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 15 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 16 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 17 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 18 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 19 rain in Kauai
- 20 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 21 Kennedy Space Center
- 22 San Diego Trip Report
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 25 NYC jazz with a minor