I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific coast road trip
- 2 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 3 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 4 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 5 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 6 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 7 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 8 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 9 Help with driving East to West
- 10 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 11 Texas Hill Country in Autumn
- 12 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 13 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 14 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 15 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 17 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 18 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 19 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 20 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 21 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 22 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 23 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 24 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 25 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do