I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 2 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 3 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 6 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 7 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 10 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 11 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 12 Seattle to San Francisco
- 13 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 14 San Francisco and Napa
- 15 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 16 Relocating to the Deep South
- 17 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 20 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 21 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 22 Budget NYC hotel
- 23 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 24 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 25 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015