I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Dining in D.C.
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 6 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 7 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 12 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 13 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 14 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 19 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 20 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 21 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 22 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 23 Kennedy Space Center
- 24 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?