I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 2 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 3 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 4 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 5 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 6 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 7 Hawaii
- 8 Moving to a new state
- 9 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 10 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 11 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 12 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 13 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 14 How many states have you been to?
- 15 Kauai planning help
- 16 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 17 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 18 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 19 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 20 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 21 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Ferry info
- 24 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 25 How many days in Death Valley and Sequoia?