I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod
- 2 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 3 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 4 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 5 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 6 Uber and Miami
- 7 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 8 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 9 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 10 Redwood National Forest
- 11 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 12 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 13 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 14 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 16 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 17 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 20 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 21 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 22 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 23 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 24 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 25 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend