I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 2 Advice on tipping
- 3 United Nations tours
- 4 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 5 Amish
- 6 national/state park in November
- 7 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 8 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 9 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 12 Hilton Head restaurants
- 13 Cayo Costa State Park
- 14 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 15 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 16 Cross Country NH to WA
- 17 Road trip October
- 18 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 19 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 20 Road Trip
- 21 2 months in Hawaii!
- 22 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 23 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 24 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 25 San Fransisco hotel