I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 2 Chicago Questions
- 3 Timeshare Nightmares
- 4 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 USA trip
- 8 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 11 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 12 Orlando for Work
- 13 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 16 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 charlotte
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki