I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 US Southwest
- 3 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 4 Limousine Service
- 5 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 6 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 7 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 8 Saga Dawa Festival on 01 June 2015
- 9 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 11 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 12 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 13 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 14 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 Seattle Visit April
- 17 Grand Teton in October
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Morning in miami
- 20 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 21 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 22 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 23 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 24 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 25 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help