I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 louisiana bayou
- 2 October in Colorado
- 3 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 4 Biloxi Suggestions
- 5 Mobile Suggestions
- 6 Pensacola Suggestions
- 7 myrtle beach
- 8 7 days in Colorado
- 9 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 12 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 13 Nova Star
- 14 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 15 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 16 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 17 4 Days in LV
- 18 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 19 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 20 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 21 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 22 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 23 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 24 Hwy76 vs 70 to CO Springs
- 25 Visiting Cape Code, MA