I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Raise Your Brain Power Quickly
- 2 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 3 5 days in Colorado
- 4 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 5 Washington DC with kids
- 6 Trip to northern California
- 7 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 8 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 9 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 10 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 11 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 14 Safety Concerns
- 15 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 16 Sedona for a Month
- 17 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 18 Alaska -public transport
- 19 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 20 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 21 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 22 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 23 Southwest road trip
- 24 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 25 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?