I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 3 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 4 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 5 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 6 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 7 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 8 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 9 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 California road trip
- 13 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 14 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 15 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 18 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 19 Yosemite Fire
- 20 Lodging - Yosemite
- 21 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 22 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 23 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 An RV trip along the coast