I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ROUTER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 4 Metropolitan Movers Newmarket GTA North
- 5 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 6 A great gift for various occasions
- 7 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 8 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 11 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 12 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 17 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 18 road trip
- 19 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 20 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 21 Florida in October
- 22 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 23 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 FLL to Key West