I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 help from a true New Yorker.
- 2 Alaska -public transport
- 3 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 4 Alaska independent tour for group
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 Washington DC with kids
- 7 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 8 Hamilton Broadway
- 9 Google sniper 3.0 review
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 5 days in Colorado
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 14 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 15 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 16 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 17 Trip to northern California
- 18 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 19 First Trip to Texas -
- 20 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 21 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 24 Sedona for a Month
- 25 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June