I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 2 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 5 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 6 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 10 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 11 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 12 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 13 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 14 Napa Valley Weekend
- 15 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 16 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 17 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 18 Carlsbad Caverns
- 19 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 22 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 23 Returned from Sedona
- 24 50th Anniversary Trip
- 25 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP