I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Canon beach lodging
- 2 A week in NYC - first timers
- 3 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH
- 4 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 5 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 6 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 7 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 8 SEPTA system in Philadelphia
- 9 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 10 Boston restaurants
- 11 Itinerary Critique
- 12 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 13 Tucson in February
- 14 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 15 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 16 Self drive from Mt Rushmore to Denver
- 17 Lets each do a post
- 18 Relative Merits of Living in Various Areas in LA
- 19 Help with visit for a month!!
- 20 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 21 Philadelphia Airport to Independence Hall
- 22 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 23 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 24 FLA testing the waters
- 25 Planning Monet/Matisse visit to Cleveland Museum of Art