I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time visit to California
- 2 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 3 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 7 NY State Assembly Internship
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 10 Touring Hearst Castle
- 11 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 12 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 13 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 14 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 15 San Francisco
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 20 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 21 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 22 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 23 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 24 Arlington funeral plans
- 25 White Christmas