I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend in NYC
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 7 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 8 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 9 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 10 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 13 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 14 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 15 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 18 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 19 Richmond highlights?
- 20 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 21 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 22 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 23 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 24 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 25 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)