I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring in NM?
- 2 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 3 Chicago to Charleston
- 4 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 5 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 6 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 7 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 8 How many states have you been to?
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 13 Skagway
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 16 Honeymoon out west.
- 17 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 18 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 19 Route Planning for East USA
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 Utah National Parks visit
- 22 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia