I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt**
- 2 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 3 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 4 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 5 JFK to Washington
- 6 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 11 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 12 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 17 Houston during hurricane
- 18 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 19 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 20 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 21 Phoenix for the weekend
- 22 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 Christmas in Colorado
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations