I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 2 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 3 Parking fine
- 4 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 5 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 6 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 7 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 8 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 9 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 10 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 11 Places to stay in TX...?
- 12 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 13 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 14 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 15 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 16 Pittsburgh Trip
- 17 11 days SE coast road trip
- 18 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 19 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 20 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 21 Road trip from and back to New York
- 22 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 23 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 24 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
- 25 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?