I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 4 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 5 First Trip to New Mexico
- 6 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 7 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 8 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 9 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 10 Southern history- walkable cities
- 11 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 12 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 13 Seattle Ho
- 14 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 15 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 16 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 17 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 18 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 19 November redwoods trip
- 20 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 21 Seattle?
- 22 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 23 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 24 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 25 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please