I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 Weight Loss reviews provide useful insights on various programs
- 3 Key West luxury hotels
- 4 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 5 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 6 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 7 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 8 I95
- 9 Florida keys trip
- 10 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 11 Wine Country
- 12 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 13 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 14 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 15 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 16 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 17 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 18 Nashville Never Been
- 19 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 20 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 21 Florida beach vacation
- 22 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 23 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 24 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 25 Fall 1st time trip wine country