I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 2 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 3 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 4 Pacific coast road trip
- 5 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 6 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 7 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 10 Driving at Night in YNP
- 11 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 12 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 13 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 14 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 15 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 16 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 17 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 18 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 19 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 20 Help with driving East to West
- 21 Texas Hill Country in Autumn
- 22 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 23 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 25 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed