I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 2 Things to do in La Jolla
- 3 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 4 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 5 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 6 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 7 Minneapolis Parking
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 10 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 11 Romantic destination in the US
- 12 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 13 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 14 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 15 family road trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA