I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 3 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 4 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 5 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 6 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 9 Looking for Next Destination
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 12 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 15 Fall color yet?
- 16 Worst Restaurants in America
- 17 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 18 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 SFO International Airport
- 21 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 22 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 23 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 24 My Book of Mormon review
- 25 New England road trip Oct. 8-14