I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 2 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 3 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 4 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 5 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 8 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 9 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 14 ONP help
- 15 NYC Clubs for live music
- 16 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 17 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 18 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 19 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 20 Seattle Hyatts
- 21 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 22 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 23 Coastal New England Road trip
- 24 Seattle: Something Different?
- 25 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter