I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scared of flying? University research project needs YOU
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 Nova Star
- 4 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 5 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 6 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 7 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 8 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 9 4 Days in LV
- 10 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 11 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 12 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 13 October in Colorado
- 14 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 15 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 16 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 17 Hwy76 vs 70 to CO Springs
- 18 Visiting Cape Code, MA
- 19 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 20 myrtle beach
- 21 Hilton Head
- 22 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 23 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 24 SF Cable Cars
- 25 Seth Michael Goldstein New Bie Here