I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NFR Live Stream National Finals Rodeo Live Online 2016
- 2 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 7 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 8 Help us choose a hotel
- 9 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 10 Honeymoon on PCH
- 11 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 12 Magic Show
- 13 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 14 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 15 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 16 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 17 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 18 Staying outside DC
- 19 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 20 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 21 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 22 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 23 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 24 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 25 Kauai for a group over New Years