I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 2 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 3 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 4 Southwest US
- 5 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 6 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 7 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 8 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 9 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 10 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 11 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 12 Glacier to Banff
- 13 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 14 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 15 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 18 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 19 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 20 Harlem, NY
- 21 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 22 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 23 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 24 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 25 Another Yellowstone Lodging question