I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 2 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 5 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 6 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 7 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 8 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 13 Philly
- 14 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 15 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 16 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 19 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 20 Pub with food in Seattle
- 21 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 22 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 23 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 24 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 25 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny