I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The big Hungarian GP
- 2 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 3 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 4 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 5 Arizona Classic Car Detailing
- 6 Luxury Car Detailing Scottsdale
- 7 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 8 Steamboat in August
- 9 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 10 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 11 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 12 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 13 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 14 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 15 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 16 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 17 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 18 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 19 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 20 Cape cod Labor Day
- 21 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 22 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 23 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 24 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 25 US Open Tennis