I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 http://tadvancesite.com/brilliant-eyes-serum-uk/
- 4 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 5 Relocating to the Deep South
- 6 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 7 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 10 Budget NYC hotel
- 11 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 12 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 13 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 16 San Francisco and Napa
- 17 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 18 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 19 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 20 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 21 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 22 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 23 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 24 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 25 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship