My husband and I will have 3 (possibly 4) days in New Orleans in November. What are the most interesting places to see that are typical of New Orleans? We are not shoppers and prefer nature over man-made. That being said, if there is something man-made that is typical of or unique to New Orleans we would be interested. We would also be interested to hear about any inexpensive lodging. We don't do 4 and 5 star hotels and are much more comfortable in a clean mom and pop establishment. We are in our 60's, but like to walk and do things. We will have a rental car.
THREE DAYS IN NEW ORLEANS IN NOVEMBER
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 hotel near Met NYC
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 5 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 8 Judo in California?
- 9 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 12 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 15 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 18 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 23 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area