My husband and I will have 3 (possibly 4) days in New Orleans in November. What are the most interesting places to see that are typical of New Orleans? We are not shoppers and prefer nature over man-made. That being said, if there is something man-made that is typical of or unique to New Orleans we would be interested. We would also be interested to hear about any inexpensive lodging. We don't do 4 and 5 star hotels and are much more comfortable in a clean mom and pop establishment. We are in our 60's, but like to walk and do things. We will have a rental car.
THREE DAYS IN NEW ORLEANS IN NOVEMBER
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 Juneau May 8th
- 3 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 4 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 7 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Question about Miami travel
- 12 Salt Lake City
- 13 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 17 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 18 Locker at JFK
- 19 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 20 San Diego grocery stores
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 24 Key Largo, FL
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?