My husband and I will have 3 (possibly 4) days in New Orleans in November. What are the most interesting places to see that are typical of New Orleans? We are not shoppers and prefer nature over man-made. That being said, if there is something man-made that is typical of or unique to New Orleans we would be interested. We would also be interested to hear about any inexpensive lodging. We don't do 4 and 5 star hotels and are much more comfortable in a clean mom and pop establishment. We are in our 60's, but like to walk and do things. We will have a rental car.
THREE DAYS IN NEW ORLEANS IN NOVEMBER
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 5 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 6 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 7 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 8 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 9 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 10 San Fransisco to LA
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 16 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 Dining in D.C.
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report