Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 2 Texas
- 3 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 4 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 5 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 6 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 7 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 8 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 9 Cross Country RV Trip
- 10 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 11 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 Universal Orlando
- 14 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 15 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 16 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 21 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 22 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 23 California
- 24 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 25 Deep South sept 2015