Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 2 DC - WW2 flyover
- 3 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 4 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 5 Comedy clubs NYC
- 6 NYC Comedy Clubs?
- 7 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 8 New York City-New Things?
- 9 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 10 Camping Generator!?
- 11 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 12 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 13 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 17 Things to do in La Jolla
- 18 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 19 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 20 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 21 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 22 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 23 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 24 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 25 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?