Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
- 1 10 Days in Maine
- 2 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 3 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 Boston Area College Tour
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 13 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 14 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 15 A Visit to Charleston
- 16 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 17 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 18 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 19 Help with NYC transit
- 20 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 21 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 22 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 23 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 24 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)