Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 2 Christmas in TX
- 3 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 4 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 5 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 6 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 7 Ben Landa
- 8 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 9 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 10 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 11 Tucson area flooding
- 12 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 13 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 15 California
- 16 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 17 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 18 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 19 Oregon Road Trip
- 20 Long Island Advice
- 21 Colorado aspen updates
- 22 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 23 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 24 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 25 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining