Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 Washington DC in Spring?
- 4 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 5 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 6 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 7 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 10 Richmond highlights?
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 Must Eats
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 15 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Florida St George's Island
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Union Square area restaurant
- 20 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???