Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 2 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 New York City - apartment locations
- 5 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 6 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 7 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 8 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 9 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 10 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 11 Tudor city -special help/info
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 14 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 15 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 16 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 17 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 18 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 19 must see and do's in Maui?
- 20 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 21 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 22 Boston to see Sargent works
- 23 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 24 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 25 Murray Hill NYC restaurants