Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 4 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 5 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 6 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 7 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 8 Oregon Road Trip
- 9 Getaway
- 10 Refining my California Itinerary
- 11 What's new on Maui?
- 12 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 13 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 17 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 18 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 19 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 20 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 21 Christmas in TX
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 24 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 25 Tucson area flooding