Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 Where should I move to?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 St. Augustine, Florida
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Fripp island
- 11 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 23 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles