Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 2 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Denver in a half day
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 15 Oahu ideas
- 16 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 Best places to move to Florida?
- 19 West Coast Bound End of March
- 20 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 24 Key Largo, FL
- 25 Death Valley in June