Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 2 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 5 Maui - Haleakala
- 6 California San Diego area lodging
- 7 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 8 Utah 2
- 9 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 12 Small group dining in Napa area
- 13 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 14 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 15 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 16 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 19 Las Vegas in March
- 20 Montana- what are must see places?
- 21 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 22 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 23 Sea world San Diego
- 24 Utah 2
- 25 Glacier National Park 10 Days