Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
- 1 Fires in Colorado
- 2 National Parks?
- 3 Hotels in New Orleans
- 4 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 5 Seattle in July
- 6 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 7 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 8 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 9 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 10 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 11 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 12 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 13 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 14 Columbus food !
- 15 Blue ridge parkway
- 16 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 17 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 18 Great Beach's
- 19 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 20 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 21 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 22 Death Valley in November
- 23 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 24 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 25 Newseum: Anyone been to the JFK Exhibits