Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 17 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 18 Denver in a half day
- 19 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 20 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 23 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 West Coast Bound End of March