Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Round trip from Chicago
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 4 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 5 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 6 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 7 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 8 Tour companies
- 9 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 10 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 11 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 12 Hilton Midtown New York
- 13 Apartment Rentals DC
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 16 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 17 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 18 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 19 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 20 Vegas hotels for families
- 21 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 22 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 23 new york plays
- 24 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 25 San Francisco - mid October