Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 2 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 3 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 4 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 5 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 6 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 7 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 8 California coast: April
- 9 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 10 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 11 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 12 Road Trip
- 13 Whale watching
- 14 New York Yankee Station
- 15 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 16 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 18 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 19 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 20 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 21 September trip to Michigan
- 22 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 23 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side