Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 2 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 3 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 6 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 7 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 8 Seattle: Something Different?
- 9 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 10 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 11 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 12 Back from Miami Beach
- 13 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 14 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 15 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 16 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 17 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 18 One Night in Dallas
- 19 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 22 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 23 San Diego - wher to stay
- 24 Seattle Needing some help please
- 25 My 21st Birthday in Chicago