Hello everyone! I'm currently planning an early April trip to Savannah and Charleston, and am pricing airfare. I'll be flying in from Los Angeles and meeting up with family in NY beforehand. So I'm accustomed to pricing from the west coast, but not as familiar with costs for flying up and down the eastern seaboard. Currently I'm finding open jaw flights between $310 and $350 that will work with our itinerary. This seems pretty reasonable to me, but was hoping I could get input from Fodorites more familiar with the route? I've also considered RT flights from NY to SAV (very expensive) and RT NY to CHS (cheap, but would require keeping the car whole time), but when I weigh parking and backtracking vs different city rental car drop-off, open jaw still seems the way to go. Any thoughts on the airfare I'm finding would be much appreciated. If my instincts are right and $310 seems pretty good, I'm hoping to book before the rates go up. Thanks!
Thoughts on Airfare NY-Savannah-Charleston-NY?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 4 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 9 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 10 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 13 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 14 Kennedy Space Center
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 19 Asheville NC without a car
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Myrtle Beach
- 22 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 23 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.