We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. We will probably be flying into Glacier airport and seeing the sites at Glacier. We will be leaving and driving to either Seattle or Portland and on down to San Francisco (I have posted another forum for our WA to CA leg of the trip. Looking for anything interesting or fun to stop and see, between MT and WA.
Thompson Falls, MT to Seattle, WA Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 2 Universal studios/Orlando
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 Wedding venue in NH
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Alaska
- 17 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 18 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 19 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?