We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. We will probably be flying into Glacier airport and seeing the sites at Glacier. We will be leaving and driving to either Seattle or Portland and on down to San Francisco (I have posted another forum for our WA to CA leg of the trip. Looking for anything interesting or fun to stop and see, between MT and WA.
Thompson Falls, MT to Seattle, WA Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 2 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 3 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 4 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 5 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 8 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 9 Cape Cod trip report
- 10 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 11 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Seafood
- 16 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska
- 19 San Diego farmer's markets
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 23 Connecticut River Byway
- 24 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 25 Boston