Looking to go somewhere for a last-minute trip this weekend.
Its my husband's birthday and my parents just offered to watch our THREE kids!
We are in Northwest Connecticut and are willing to drive a few hours and spend two nights. We would probably like somewhere beautiful, relaxing but also with something to do. Does anyone know of any festivals or interesting happenings going on?
We would want to stay somewhere upscale ($600 night max) and have access to nice restaurants.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A June trip to Kauai
- 2 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 3 Depot Bay OR
- 4 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 5 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 6 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 7 Across the United States by Train
- 8 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 9 Phone SIM
- 10 Best Amish Site to visit
- 11 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 12 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 13 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 14 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 15 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 16 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 17 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 18 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 19 A day in Boston
- 20 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 21 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 22 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 23 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 24 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 25 California's Central Coast