Looking to go somewhere for a last-minute trip this weekend.
Its my husband's birthday and my parents just offered to watch our THREE kids!
We are in Northwest Connecticut and are willing to drive a few hours and spend two nights. We would probably like somewhere beautiful, relaxing but also with something to do. Does anyone know of any festivals or interesting happenings going on?
We would want to stay somewhere upscale ($600 night max) and have access to nice restaurants.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 2 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 3 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 4 Mountain Honeymoon
- 5 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 6 I-15 Drive LV to St George
- 7 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 8 Deep South Road Trip Nov 2016
- 9 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 10 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 11 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 12 Short weekend in Seattle
- 13 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 14 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 15 New England itinerary help
- 16 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 17 Immigrating to Colorado
- 18 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 19 Finding Steve Perry
- 20 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 21 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 22 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 23 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 24 Cross-Country trip advice
- 25 Chicago Hotel Recommendations