Looking to go somewhere for a last-minute trip this weekend.
Its my husband's birthday and my parents just offered to watch our THREE kids!
We are in Northwest Connecticut and are willing to drive a few hours and spend two nights. We would probably like somewhere beautiful, relaxing but also with something to do. Does anyone know of any festivals or interesting happenings going on?
We would want to stay somewhere upscale ($600 night max) and have access to nice restaurants.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 2 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 3 Lice Happens
- 4 Ideas for New York
- 5 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 6 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 7 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 8 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 9 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 10 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 11 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 12 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 13 IAH to HOU Questions
- 14 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 15 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 16 No Spam this morning!!
- 17 Jazzfest side trips
- 18 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 19 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 20 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 21 San Francisco transit options
- 22 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016