Looking to go somewhere for a last-minute trip this weekend.
Its my husband's birthday and my parents just offered to watch our THREE kids!
We are in Northwest Connecticut and are willing to drive a few hours and spend two nights. We would probably like somewhere beautiful, relaxing but also with something to do. Does anyone know of any festivals or interesting happenings going on?
We would want to stay somewhere upscale ($600 night max) and have access to nice restaurants.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area hotels
- 2 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 3 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 4 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 6 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 7 Miami for 2 days
- 8 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 9 Great Falls or Helena?
- 10 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 11 What to request?
- 12 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 What to see in Portland
- 15 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 16 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 17 How much cash do you travel with?
- 18 More problems for Big Sur
- 19 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 21 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 22 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 23 Rules of the NY Subway
- 24 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 25 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.