Looking to go somewhere for a last-minute trip this weekend.
Its my husband's birthday and my parents just offered to watch our THREE kids!
We are in Northwest Connecticut and are willing to drive a few hours and spend two nights. We would probably like somewhere beautiful, relaxing but also with something to do. Does anyone know of any festivals or interesting happenings going on?
We would want to stay somewhere upscale ($600 night max) and have access to nice restaurants.
Thanks in advance!!
This weekend - Northeast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 5 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 6 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 7 Asheville NC without a car
- 8 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 11 Myrtle Beach
- 12 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 19 Washington DC Metro
- 20 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 25 Travel West Coast