Looking to go somewhere for a last-minute trip this weekend.
Its my husband's birthday and my parents just offered to watch our THREE kids!
We are in Northwest Connecticut and are willing to drive a few hours and spend two nights. We would probably like somewhere beautiful, relaxing but also with something to do. Does anyone know of any festivals or interesting happenings going on?
We would want to stay somewhere upscale ($600 night max) and have access to nice restaurants.
Thanks in advance!!
This weekend - Northeast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 6 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 7 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 8 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 9 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 10 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 12 Best places to move to Florida?
- 13 Juneau May 8th
- 14 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 20 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 21 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 22 West Coast Bound End of March
- 23 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 24 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 25 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona