We plan to visit the US for the first time in May 2014. We will be coming from W.Australia via Dubai. We plan to spend 6/7 days in Boston, pick up a car in Boston and tour for about 20 days in the New England area. We will check our car in in Washington, spend 3/4 days there then train to NY where we will spend a week or so. We are flexible in our plans and would value advice on our general strategy and suggestions for our 20 or so days with the car. We enjoy the countryside and have no problem driving distances.
Thirty two days in the NE US
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 2 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 5 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 6 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 7 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 An RV trip along the coast
- 10 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 14 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 15 Fancy dining
- 16 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 17 Charlotte restaurant help
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 20 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 21 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 22 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 23 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 24 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 25 culpepper