We plan to visit the US for the first time in May 2014. We will be coming from W.Australia via Dubai. We plan to spend 6/7 days in Boston, pick up a car in Boston and tour for about 20 days in the New England area. We will check our car in in Washington, spend 3/4 days there then train to NY where we will spend a week or so. We are flexible in our plans and would value advice on our general strategy and suggestions for our 20 or so days with the car. We enjoy the countryside and have no problem driving distances.
Thirty two days in the NE US
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants Chicago June
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 4 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 5 tip for valet parking
- 6 New Orleans
- 7 California: Getty museum
- 8 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 9 Seattle - newby questions
- 10 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 15 NYC hotel/July
- 16 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 17 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 18 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 19 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 22 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 23 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 24 NYC with my 13 year old
- 25 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?