We plan to visit the US for the first time in May 2014. We will be coming from W.Australia via Dubai. We plan to spend 6/7 days in Boston, pick up a car in Boston and tour for about 20 days in the New England area. We will check our car in in Washington, spend 3/4 days there then train to NY where we will spend a week or so. We are flexible in our plans and would value advice on our general strategy and suggestions for our 20 or so days with the car. We enjoy the countryside and have no problem driving distances.
Thirty two days in the NE US
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 2 Active Vacation
- 3 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 4 Cross Country RV Trip
- 5 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 6 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 7 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 8 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 9 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 12 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 13 Portland, OR hotel question
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Northern California in February
- 16 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 17 Mother Daughter Trip
- 18 Yosemite in Winter
- 19 Florida or caribbean
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 Orlando in March
- 22 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 23 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 24 Miami Marlins
- 25 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?