We plan to visit the US for the first time in May 2014. We will be coming from W.Australia via Dubai. We plan to spend 6/7 days in Boston, pick up a car in Boston and tour for about 20 days in the New England area. We will check our car in in Washington, spend 3/4 days there then train to NY where we will spend a week or so. We are flexible in our plans and would value advice on our general strategy and suggestions for our 20 or so days with the car. We enjoy the countryside and have no problem driving distances.
Thirty two days in the NE US
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 3 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 6 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 7 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 11 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 12 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 Chicago Questions
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 camaro hire in waikiki
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Timeshare Nightmares
- 21 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Orlando for Work
- 25 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????