I'm thinking of moving to Riverside California. Was wondering what the gay community and such is like there? Also the prices of utilities, gas for a car, groceries all that good stuff. Also wondering if there is a community college near Riverside which is relatively cheap. Ive tried looking this stuff up couldn't find anything. Thanks if someone could help me out! Also if someone has a different suggestion on a city around St. Bernardino which is more cheap and has a bigger gay community and such that could help. The biggest thing is I will have a job in St. Bernardino so will have to stay close to there.
Thinking Of Moving to RiverSide California?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 2 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 5 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 6 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 7 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 8 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 9 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 10 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 11 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 12 Baytown, Texas
- 13 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 14 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 15 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 16 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 17 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 18 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 19 Santa Barbara area
- 20 Boston in winter?
- 21 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 22 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 23 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 24 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 25 Subway to Peter Luger's?