I'm thinking of moving to Riverside California. Was wondering what the gay community and such is like there? Also the prices of utilities, gas for a car, groceries all that good stuff. Also wondering if there is a community college near Riverside which is relatively cheap. Ive tried looking this stuff up couldn't find anything. Thanks if someone could help me out! Also if someone has a different suggestion on a city around St. Bernardino which is more cheap and has a bigger gay community and such that could help. The biggest thing is I will have a job in St. Bernardino so will have to stay close to there.
Thinking Of Moving to RiverSide California?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Richmond highlights?
- 4 Broadway this week
- 5 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 9 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 10 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 11 Weekend in NYC
- 12 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 15 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 16 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 17 New York, New York...
- 18 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 19 trains in Europe
- 20 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 21 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 22 USA trip
- 23 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 24 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 25 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report