I'm thinking of moving to Riverside California. Was wondering what the gay community and such is like there? Also the prices of utilities, gas for a car, groceries all that good stuff. Also wondering if there is a community college near Riverside which is relatively cheap. Ive tried looking this stuff up couldn't find anything. Thanks if someone could help me out! Also if someone has a different suggestion on a city around St. Bernardino which is more cheap and has a bigger gay community and such that could help. The biggest thing is I will have a job in St. Bernardino so will have to stay close to there.
Thinking Of Moving to RiverSide California?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 2 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 3 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 4 Myrtle Beach
- 5 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 8 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 9 Colorado in the summer!
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 Washington DC Metro
- 14 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 15 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 20 Travel West Coast
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 23 Wine Country Picnic
- 24 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 25 Road trip through the south