I'm thinking of moving to Riverside California. Was wondering what the gay community and such is like there? Also the prices of utilities, gas for a car, groceries all that good stuff. Also wondering if there is a community college near Riverside which is relatively cheap. Ive tried looking this stuff up couldn't find anything. Thanks if someone could help me out! Also if someone has a different suggestion on a city around St. Bernardino which is more cheap and has a bigger gay community and such that could help. The biggest thing is I will have a job in St. Bernardino so will have to stay close to there.
Thinking Of Moving to RiverSide California?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 4 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 5 x mas
- 6 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 11 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 14 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 15 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 16 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 17 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 Best Destination in USA
- 19 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 20 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 21 New Orleans help please
- 22 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 23 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 24 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 25 los angeles restaurants