I am a single mom of 2 , thinking moving to washington DC area, I got a job offer at washington center hospital , clearly I am interested in great schools, easy commute and reasonable housing, which I found very hard to find, I really want to make this move, but very concern about house prices.
any suggesions? thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Wisconsin to Vail Co in Mid October
- 2 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 3 Ace Car Rental/Myrtle Beach
- 4 Ace Car Rental Fort Lauderdale Airport
- 5 911 Museum
- 6 Any one ever use ACE Rent a Car/Rugged Rental in SLC?
- 7 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 8 B and J Body Shop
- 9 Travel from Seattle w to San Francisco
- 10 Traveling out west
- 11 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 12 Lake Champlain, VT
- 13 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 14 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 15 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 16 hotel in NYC
- 17 5 Days near Denver
- 18 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 19 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 20 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 21 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 22 TSA Security Question
- 23 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 24 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 25 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD