I am a single mom of 2 , thinking moving to washington DC area, I got a job offer at washington center hospital , clearly I am interested in great schools, easy commute and reasonable housing, which I found very hard to find, I really want to make this move, but very concern about house prices.
any suggesions? thank you.
thinking moving to washington dc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 2 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 3 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 4 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 5 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 6 New York Trip
- 7 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 9 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 10 Balloon fest hotels
- 11 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 12 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 13 Houston in September
- 14 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 15 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 16 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 17 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 18 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 19 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 20 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 21 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 24 Transportation help in Philly
- 25 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track