I am a single mom of 2 , thinking moving to washington DC area, I got a job offer at washington center hospital , clearly I am interested in great schools, easy commute and reasonable housing, which I found very hard to find, I really want to make this move, but very concern about house prices.
any suggesions? thank you.
thinking moving to washington dc
- 1 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 6 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 7 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 8 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 11 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 12 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 13 Rockport, MA dining?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Princeville in January
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE