I am a single mom of 2 , thinking moving to washington DC area, I got a job offer at washington center hospital , clearly I am interested in great schools, easy commute and reasonable housing, which I found very hard to find, I really want to make this move, but very concern about house prices.
any suggesions? thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rental Car Orlando
- 2 Dinner in Anchorage
- 3 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 4 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 5 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 6 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 7 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 8 San Francisco to San Diego
- 9 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 10 Nashville Public Transportation
- 11 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 12 Hawaii - where?
- 13 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 14 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 15 Arizona PHX car rental
- 16 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 17 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 18 Shenandoah National park
- 19 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
- 20 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 21 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 22 Things to do in NYC
- 23 New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 24 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 25 California & Oregon National Parks touir