I am a single mom of 2 , thinking moving to washington DC area, I got a job offer at washington center hospital , clearly I am interested in great schools, easy commute and reasonable housing, which I found very hard to find, I really want to make this move, but very concern about house prices.
any suggesions? thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 2 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Dogs in Taos
- 5 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 6 San Antonio, Texas
- 7 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 8 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 9 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 10 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 11 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 12 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 13 Parking in Naples Florida
- 14 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 15 Boston Airport Hotels
- 16 Nashville Never Been
- 17 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 18 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 19 Uber boston
- 20 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 21 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 22 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 23 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 24 Colorado Itinerary
- 25 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York