I am a single mom of 2 , thinking moving to washington DC area, I got a job offer at washington center hospital , clearly I am interested in great schools, easy commute and reasonable housing, which I found very hard to find, I really want to make this move, but very concern about house prices.
any suggesions? thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Utah National Parks visit
- 4 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 5 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 6 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 7 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 8 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 9 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 10 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 11 universal studios and disney
- 12 Honeymoon out west.
- 13 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 14 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 15 Chicago to Charleston
- 16 How many states have you been to?
- 17 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 18 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 19 USA, Trip to the south
- 20 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 21 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 22 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 23 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 Retiring to Tucson