I am a single mom of 2 , thinking moving to washington DC area, I got a job offer at washington center hospital , clearly I am interested in great schools, easy commute and reasonable housing, which I found very hard to find, I really want to make this move, but very concern about house prices.
any suggesions? thank you.
thinking moving to washington dc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 things to do near Arches National Park
- 2 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 3 Arches National Park in a day
- 4 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 Breckenridge in October
- 7 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 8 EX-LAX
- 9 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 10 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Broadway choices
- 15 N California trip questions
- 16 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 17 My Book of Mormon review
- 18 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 19 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 20 Las Vegas, North Rim and Zion
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 23 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 24 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee