I am a single mom of 2 , thinking moving to washington DC area, I got a job offer at washington center hospital , clearly I am interested in great schools, easy commute and reasonable housing, which I found very hard to find, I really want to make this move, but very concern about house prices.
any suggesions? thank you.
thinking moving to washington dc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 2 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 3 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 4 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 5 Grand Teton in October
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 8 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 9 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 10 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 11 adams morgan - safety
- 12 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 13 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 14 Morning in miami
- 15 Las Vegas must sees
- 16 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 17 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 18 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 19 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 20 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 21 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 22 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 23 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 24 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 25 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel