I am a single mom of 2 , thinking moving to washington DC area, I got a job offer at washington center hospital , clearly I am interested in great schools, easy commute and reasonable housing, which I found very hard to find, I really want to make this move, but very concern about house prices.
any suggesions? thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 2 Angels Landing
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 7 NY State Assembly Internship
- 8 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 9 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 10 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 11 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 12 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 13 Arlington funeral plans
- 14 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 15 White Christmas
- 16 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 17 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 18 Grand Canyon
- 19 San Francisco and Napa
- 20 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 21 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 22 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 23 Midway point
- 24 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 25 New York City