I am a single mom of 2 , thinking moving to washington DC area, I got a job offer at washington center hospital , clearly I am interested in great schools, easy commute and reasonable housing, which I found very hard to find, I really want to make this move, but very concern about house prices.
any suggesions? thank you.
thinking moving to washington dc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 5 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 6 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 7 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 10 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 Philly
- 14 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 15 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 16 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 17 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 18 Chicago trip
- 19 NYC IN AUGUST
- 20 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 21 culpepper
- 22 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 Fancy dining
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed