I am a single mom of 2 , thinking moving to washington DC area, I got a job offer at washington center hospital , clearly I am interested in great schools, easy commute and reasonable housing, which I found very hard to find, I really want to make this move, but very concern about house prices.
any suggesions? thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 4 http://www.kingsizemaleenhancements.com/raw-power-xl/
- 5 Accidental Trip to DC
- 6 San Francisco In Dec
- 7 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 8 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 9 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 10 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 11 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 12 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 13 We love Boston...
- 14 Glacier National Park in September
- 15 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 16 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 17 Depot Bay OR
- 18 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 19 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 20 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 21 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 22 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 23 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 24 New Software
- 25 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016