I am a single mom of 2 , thinking moving to washington DC area, I got a job offer at washington center hospital , clearly I am interested in great schools, easy commute and reasonable housing, which I found very hard to find, I really want to make this move, but very concern about house prices.
any suggesions? thank you.
thinking moving to washington dc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Colorado Skiing
- 5 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 6 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 7 American Honeymoon in March
- 8 san fran sightseeing
- 9 Boston in winter?
- 10 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 11 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 12 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 13 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 16 charlotte
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 19 New York City in April
- 20 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 21 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 22 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 23 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 24 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 25 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)