I am a single mom of 2 , thinking moving to washington DC area, I got a job offer at washington center hospital , clearly I am interested in great schools, easy commute and reasonable housing, which I found very hard to find, I really want to make this move, but very concern about house prices.
any suggesions? thank you.
thinking moving to washington dc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 2 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 3 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 Richmond highlights?
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 9 Broadway this week
- 10 Washington DC in Spring?
- 11 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 12 Weekend in NYC
- 13 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 16 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 17 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 18 New York, New York...
- 19 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 20 trains in Europe
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 23 USA trip
- 24 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 25 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island