Thinking about moving at age 55. I've been in banking for the last 30 years but would consider making career change (small business commercial lending). Still have to work and make a living. Do not like winters in NE PA and love winter in FL. Not sure if this FL area is too congested for me - I don't mind some traffic but not every day heavy traffic - or should I be considering another state. I enjoy outdoor activities such as biking. I guess I'm worried about moving from smaller market banking environment to larger metro area. Also, if my family moves, I would want good schools for future grandchildren. Environmental quality is important, as is the quality of people around me. Like I mentioned, I don't like long cold winters and would enjoy being closer to beaches. Looking for quality family living in a safe area. Any suggestions or ideas and constructive thoughts are welcome. Thanks for your consideration.
Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 5 charleston during Christmas Week
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?