We will be in San Francisco for a week in early November. Our flight out of San Francisco leaves at 7pm thursday. How much time should I allow to drive to SFO from the Nob Hill area, drop off my rental car and pass security before our flight? If we decide to beat the rush hour traffic and drive out to SFO around 2pm is there any thing to do or see near SFO?
Things to see/do near SF Airport?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 2 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 3 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Question about Boulder area
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 11 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 12 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 13 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple