We will be spending about eight days on Bonita Beach beginning Nov. 7th. We'd be interested in seeing the everglades, possibly deep sea fishing, other top things to see and do and of course eating. We are a couple in our lower 60s and are rather thrifty, so wouldn't be interested in those things that are more expensive. Thanks for any ideas!
Things to see and do;places to eat in Bonita Beach???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US Southwest
- 2 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 3 Limousine Service
- 4 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 5 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 6 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 7 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 8 Saga Dawa Festival on 01 June 2015
- 9 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 11 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 12 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 13 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 14 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 Seattle Visit April
- 17 Grand Teton in October
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Morning in miami
- 20 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 21 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 22 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 23 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 24 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 25 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help