We will be spending about eight days on Bonita Beach beginning Nov. 7th. We'd be interested in seeing the everglades, possibly deep sea fishing, other top things to see and do and of course eating. We are a couple in our lower 60s and are rather thrifty, so wouldn't be interested in those things that are more expensive. Thanks for any ideas!
Things to see and do;places to eat in Bonita Beach???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Calf trip
- 3 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 West Maui Restaurants
- 7 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 8 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 12 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 x mas
- 22 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 23 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 24 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 25 Restaurant in NYC advice