We will be spending about eight days on Bonita Beach beginning Nov. 7th. We'd be interested in seeing the everglades, possibly deep sea fishing, other top things to see and do and of course eating. We are a couple in our lower 60s and are rather thrifty, so wouldn't be interested in those things that are more expensive. Thanks for any ideas!
Things to see and do;places to eat in Bonita Beach???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 2 Asheville NC without a car
- 3 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 4 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Myrtle Beach
- 9 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 12 Colorado in the summer!
- 13 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 16 Washington DC Metro
- 17 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 18 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 19 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 22 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 23 Travel West Coast
- 24 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 25 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?