We will be spending about eight days on Bonita Beach beginning Nov. 7th. We'd be interested in seeing the everglades, possibly deep sea fishing, other top things to see and do and of course eating. We are a couple in our lower 60s and are rather thrifty, so wouldn't be interested in those things that are more expensive. Thanks for any ideas!
Things to see and do;places to eat in Bonita Beach???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 2 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 3 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 4 Los Angeles day trips
- 5 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 6 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 7 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 8 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 9 Orlando hotels
- 10 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 11 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 12 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 15 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 16 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 17 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 20 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 21 Clearwater FL area
- 22 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 23 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 24 trip advice from TN to TX
- 25 san diego or nearby area