Good morning-- my family and I will be making a trip to Bloomington, IN in mid October, staying at the Biddle Hotel on the IU campus. My husband will be busy with a conference during the day, and I will be entertaining our three children, ages 10, 7, and 4. We will be driving there, so I will have my car available. On my list so far are the Wonderlab Children's Museum in Bloomington and the zoo and children's museum in Indianapolis. Does anyone have any good recommendations? I'm looking for good, inexpensive, and kid-friendly restaurants, as well. Also, how walkable is downtown Bloomington? For instance, the Wonderlab museum is less than a mile from our hotel-- is this a safe and easy walk with children? Thanks in advance!
Things to see and do with kids in Bloomington, IN
- 1 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 2 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 3 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 4 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 5 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 6 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 7 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 8 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 9 Boston and surrounding area
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 12 Newport, RI Questions
- 13 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 14 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 16 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 17 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 20 Seward to Anchorage
- 21 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 22 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 23 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 24 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 25 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest