We're from Connecticut and we're planning a trip this weekend to Massanuten, VA. We are 4 adults and 3 kids (Age 5, 2-1/2 and 1-1/2), so we're looking for places to stop along the way. I found the Crayola factory near Reading, PA which we'll go to in the morning, But after that, I couldn't find any place to stop besides Harrisburg, PA. I'm trying to find somewhere in between around 2-3 hour drive so that we don't go the whole 4-5 hour drive straight from Easton, PA. Any suggestions? Most of the places to see are past Massanuten, VA, the Safari Park and Caverns. And if you look at the map, we're actually going to drive through Maryland and West Virginia as well before we get to Virginia.
Things to do with Kids along I-81 from PA to VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 2 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 3 New York City - apartment locations
- 4 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 5 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 6 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 7 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 8 Girls' Getaway
- 9 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 10 Car Rental in Sedona
- 11 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 12 NYC hotel/July
- 13 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 14 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 15 new york subway help please
- 16 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 17 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 18 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 19 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 20 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 21 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 22 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 23 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 24 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 25 NYC with my 13 year old