We're from Connecticut and we're planning a trip this weekend to Massanuten, VA. We are 4 adults and 3 kids (Age 5, 2-1/2 and 1-1/2), so we're looking for places to stop along the way. I found the Crayola factory near Reading, PA which we'll go to in the morning, But after that, I couldn't find any place to stop besides Harrisburg, PA. I'm trying to find somewhere in between around 2-3 hour drive so that we don't go the whole 4-5 hour drive straight from Easton, PA. Any suggestions? Most of the places to see are past Massanuten, VA, the Safari Park and Caverns. And if you look at the map, we're actually going to drive through Maryland and West Virginia as well before we get to Virginia.
Things to do with Kids along I-81 from PA to VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC hotel/July
- 2 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 3 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 4 new york subway help please
- 5 Car Rental in Sedona
- 6 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 7 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 8 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 9 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 10 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 11 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 12 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 13 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 14 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 15 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 16 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 17 NYC with my 13 year old
- 18 Las Vegas must sees
- 19 Girls' Getaway
- 20 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 21 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 22 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 25 Florida SunPass mini-transponder