We're from Connecticut and we're planning a trip this weekend to Massanuten, VA. We are 4 adults and 3 kids (Age 5, 2-1/2 and 1-1/2), so we're looking for places to stop along the way. I found the Crayola factory near Reading, PA which we'll go to in the morning, But after that, I couldn't find any place to stop besides Harrisburg, PA. I'm trying to find somewhere in between around 2-3 hour drive so that we don't go the whole 4-5 hour drive straight from Easton, PA. Any suggestions? Most of the places to see are past Massanuten, VA, the Safari Park and Caverns. And if you look at the map, we're actually going to drive through Maryland and West Virginia as well before we get to Virginia.
Things to do with Kids along I-81 from PA to VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 2 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 3 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 4 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 5 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 6 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 7 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 8 Grand Teton in October
- 9 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 10 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 13 adams morgan - safety
- 14 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 15 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 16 Morning in miami
- 17 Las Vegas must sees
- 18 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 19 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 20 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 21 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 22 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 23 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 24 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 25 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?