We're from Connecticut and we're planning a trip this weekend to Massanuten, VA. We are 4 adults and 3 kids (Age 5, 2-1/2 and 1-1/2), so we're looking for places to stop along the way. I found the Crayola factory near Reading, PA which we'll go to in the morning, But after that, I couldn't find any place to stop besides Harrisburg, PA. I'm trying to find somewhere in between around 2-3 hour drive so that we don't go the whole 4-5 hour drive straight from Easton, PA. Any suggestions? Most of the places to see are past Massanuten, VA, the Safari Park and Caverns. And if you look at the map, we're actually going to drive through Maryland and West Virginia as well before we get to Virginia.
Things to do with Kids along I-81 from PA to VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 5 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 6 san fran sightseeing
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 9 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 10 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 11 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 12 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 13 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 16 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 19 Boston in winter?
- 20 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 21 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 22 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 23 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 24 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15