We're from Connecticut and we're planning a trip this weekend to Massanuten, VA. We are 4 adults and 3 kids (Age 5, 2-1/2 and 1-1/2), so we're looking for places to stop along the way. I found the Crayola factory near Reading, PA which we'll go to in the morning, But after that, I couldn't find any place to stop besides Harrisburg, PA. I'm trying to find somewhere in between around 2-3 hour drive so that we don't go the whole 4-5 hour drive straight from Easton, PA. Any suggestions? Most of the places to see are past Massanuten, VA, the Safari Park and Caverns. And if you look at the map, we're actually going to drive through Maryland and West Virginia as well before we get to Virginia.
Things to do with Kids along I-81 from PA to VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 2 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 3 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 4 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 5 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 6 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 7 2 day in Adirondack park
- 8 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 9 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 14 Re-Visit DC
- 15 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 16 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 17 Places to stay in DC
- 18 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 19 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 20 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 21 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 22 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?