We're from Connecticut and we're planning a trip this weekend to Massanuten, VA. We are 4 adults and 3 kids (Age 5, 2-1/2 and 1-1/2), so we're looking for places to stop along the way. I found the Crayola factory near Reading, PA which we'll go to in the morning, But after that, I couldn't find any place to stop besides Harrisburg, PA. I'm trying to find somewhere in between around 2-3 hour drive so that we don't go the whole 4-5 hour drive straight from Easton, PA. Any suggestions? Most of the places to see are past Massanuten, VA, the Safari Park and Caverns. And if you look at the map, we're actually going to drive through Maryland and West Virginia as well before we get to Virginia.
Things to do with Kids along I-81 from PA to VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 4 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 5 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 8 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 9 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Philly
- 13 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 14 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 15 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 18 Chicago trip
- 19 NYC IN AUGUST
- 20 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 21 culpepper
- 22 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 Fancy dining
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed