We're from Connecticut and we're planning a trip this weekend to Massanuten, VA. We are 4 adults and 3 kids (Age 5, 2-1/2 and 1-1/2), so we're looking for places to stop along the way. I found the Crayola factory near Reading, PA which we'll go to in the morning, But after that, I couldn't find any place to stop besides Harrisburg, PA. I'm trying to find somewhere in between around 2-3 hour drive so that we don't go the whole 4-5 hour drive straight from Easton, PA. Any suggestions? Most of the places to see are past Massanuten, VA, the Safari Park and Caverns. And if you look at the map, we're actually going to drive through Maryland and West Virginia as well before we get to Virginia.
Things to do with Kids along I-81 from PA to VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 2 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 3 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 California coast: April
- 6 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 7 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 8 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 9 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 10 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 11 Road Trip
- 12 Whale watching
- 13 New York Yankee Station
- 14 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 15 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 16 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 17 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 18 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 19 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 20 September trip to Michigan
- 21 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 22 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 25 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY