We're from Connecticut and we're planning a trip this weekend to Massanuten, VA. We are 4 adults and 3 kids (Age 5, 2-1/2 and 1-1/2), so we're looking for places to stop along the way. I found the Crayola factory near Reading, PA which we'll go to in the morning, But after that, I couldn't find any place to stop besides Harrisburg, PA. I'm trying to find somewhere in between around 2-3 hour drive so that we don't go the whole 4-5 hour drive straight from Easton, PA. Any suggestions? Most of the places to see are past Massanuten, VA, the Safari Park and Caverns. And if you look at the map, we're actually going to drive through Maryland and West Virginia as well before we get to Virginia.
Things to do with Kids along I-81 from PA to VA
View all United States activity »
- 1 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 5 Madison Square Garden
- 6 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 9 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 17 Warm and don't Drive
- 18 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 25 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??