We're from Connecticut and we're planning a trip this weekend to Massanuten, VA. We are 4 adults and 3 kids (Age 5, 2-1/2 and 1-1/2), so we're looking for places to stop along the way. I found the Crayola factory near Reading, PA which we'll go to in the morning, But after that, I couldn't find any place to stop besides Harrisburg, PA. I'm trying to find somewhere in between around 2-3 hour drive so that we don't go the whole 4-5 hour drive straight from Easton, PA. Any suggestions? Most of the places to see are past Massanuten, VA, the Safari Park and Caverns. And if you look at the map, we're actually going to drive through Maryland and West Virginia as well before we get to Virginia.
Things to do with Kids along I-81 from PA to VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 2 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 3 Road Tour in Usa
- 4 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 5 Where to find t shirts from Barney's and a fake Balenciaga purse?
- 6 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 7 Traveling with friends? Sharing your wallet?
- 8 Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??
- 9 New York City Fashionistas...hot handbags? No flames PLEASE!
- 10 So you love handbags!
- 11 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 12 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 16 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 17 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 18 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 19 Re-Visit DC
- 20 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 21 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 22 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 23 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 24 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 25 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami