We're from Connecticut and we're planning a trip this weekend to Massanuten, VA. We are 4 adults and 3 kids (Age 5, 2-1/2 and 1-1/2), so we're looking for places to stop along the way. I found the Crayola factory near Reading, PA which we'll go to in the morning, But after that, I couldn't find any place to stop besides Harrisburg, PA. I'm trying to find somewhere in between around 2-3 hour drive so that we don't go the whole 4-5 hour drive straight from Easton, PA. Any suggestions? Most of the places to see are past Massanuten, VA, the Safari Park and Caverns. And if you look at the map, we're actually going to drive through Maryland and West Virginia as well before we get to Virginia.
Things to do with Kids along I-81 from PA to VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 2 Grand Teton in October
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 5 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 6 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 7 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 8 adams morgan - safety
- 9 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 10 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 11 Morning in miami
- 12 Las Vegas must sees
- 13 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 14 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 15 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 16 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 17 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 18 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 19 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 20 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 21 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 22 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 23 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 24 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 25 US Southwest