We're from Connecticut and we're planning a trip this weekend to Massanuten, VA. We are 4 adults and 3 kids (Age 5, 2-1/2 and 1-1/2), so we're looking for places to stop along the way. I found the Crayola factory near Reading, PA which we'll go to in the morning, But after that, I couldn't find any place to stop besides Harrisburg, PA. I'm trying to find somewhere in between around 2-3 hour drive so that we don't go the whole 4-5 hour drive straight from Easton, PA. Any suggestions? Most of the places to see are past Massanuten, VA, the Safari Park and Caverns. And if you look at the map, we're actually going to drive through Maryland and West Virginia as well before we get to Virginia.
Things to do with Kids along I-81 from PA to VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 2 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 3 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 4 San Diego with Kids
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 7 Transportation help in Philly
- 8 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 9 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 10 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 11 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 12 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 13 Temecula< CA
- 14 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 15 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 16 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 17 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 18 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 22 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 23 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 24 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 25 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report