We're from Connecticut and we're planning a trip this weekend to Massanuten, VA. We are 4 adults and 3 kids (Age 5, 2-1/2 and 1-1/2), so we're looking for places to stop along the way. I found the Crayola factory near Reading, PA which we'll go to in the morning, But after that, I couldn't find any place to stop besides Harrisburg, PA. I'm trying to find somewhere in between around 2-3 hour drive so that we don't go the whole 4-5 hour drive straight from Easton, PA. Any suggestions? Most of the places to see are past Massanuten, VA, the Safari Park and Caverns. And if you look at the map, we're actually going to drive through Maryland and West Virginia as well before we get to Virginia.
Things to do with Kids along I-81 from PA to VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 2 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 3 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 4 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 5 N California trip questions
- 6 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 7 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 8 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 9 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 Fall color yet?
- 13 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 14 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 15 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 16 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 17 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 18 New England Skiing
- 19 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 20 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 23 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 24 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 25 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown