My husband & I, along with our 10 year old son and 12 year old daughter have decided to hit the road after base/softball all stars in July and head to Williamsport PA to see where the Little League World Series is played. We have always avoided car trips longer than 5 or 6 hours but now that the children are older we are going to give it a shot! My question is....any suggestions for things to do, places to see, great food to eat, fun to be had along the way to break up the trip? We don't mind venturing off I81 a bit as we find interstate travelling a huge bore but want to make sure we do it in all the right places!! Thanks!
Things to do off I81 through VA?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Kennedy Space Center
- 5 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 6 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 7 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 8 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 9 5 week in US/Mexico
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 20 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 21 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 22 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 23 Jersey City Parking
- 24 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu