My husband & I, along with our 10 year old son and 12 year old daughter have decided to hit the road after base/softball all stars in July and head to Williamsport PA to see where the Little League World Series is played. We have always avoided car trips longer than 5 or 6 hours but now that the children are older we are going to give it a shot! My question is....any suggestions for things to do, places to see, great food to eat, fun to be had along the way to break up the trip? We don't mind venturing off I81 a bit as we find interstate travelling a huge bore but want to make sure we do it in all the right places!! Thanks!
Things to do off I81 through VA?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 3 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 4 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 5 Grand Canyon in March?
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 8 California Tour Groups?
- 9 Hotel near Public Theater
- 10 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 17 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 18 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 19 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 20 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 23 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 24 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 25 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon