My husband & I, along with our 10 year old son and 12 year old daughter have decided to hit the road after base/softball all stars in July and head to Williamsport PA to see where the Little League World Series is played. We have always avoided car trips longer than 5 or 6 hours but now that the children are older we are going to give it a shot! My question is....any suggestions for things to do, places to see, great food to eat, fun to be had along the way to break up the trip? We don't mind venturing off I81 a bit as we find interstate travelling a huge bore but want to make sure we do it in all the right places!! Thanks!
Things to do off I81 through VA?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 2 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 3 Circle Oahu / luau
- 4 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 7 Backpacking in April
- 8 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 12 Four days in DC
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 15 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 16 3 nights in Nashville
- 17 One Night at Logan Airport
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Please help with itinerary
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 24 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 25 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?