I will be meeting some friends in Denver in two weeks and I was wondering if there is anything to do near the Denver Airport. We are all arriving at different times so it wouldn't pay to go to downtown Denver and then drive back an hour or two later to meet the rest of my party.
Is there anything near the airport - park, good restaurant, etc. where I could wait for my friends to arrive instead of just sitting in the airport?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another question about hawaii
- 2 BYOB in New York City
- 3 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 4 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 5 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 6 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 7 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 8 Travel from Juneau to Sitka or Skagway
- 9 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 10 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 11 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 12 Key West, FL
- 13 Mauna Kea with Children?
- 14 2 day trip covering Grand Canyon and Antelope canyon starting from Phoenix
- 15 Broadway show tickets
- 16 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 17 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 18 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 19 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 20 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters
- 21 Chicago Cab
- 22 Restaurants in DC
- 23 4th of July in Chicago
- 24 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 25 Sedona to Vegas