I will be meeting some friends in Denver in two weeks and I was wondering if there is anything to do near the Denver Airport. We are all arriving at different times so it wouldn't pay to go to downtown Denver and then drive back an hour or two later to meet the rest of my party.
Is there anything near the airport - park, good restaurant, etc. where I could wait for my friends to arrive instead of just sitting in the airport?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How To Effectively Build Muscle
- 2 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 3 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 4 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 5 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 6 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 8 Yellowstone
- 9 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 10 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 11 Redwoods National Park
- 12 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 13 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 14 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 15 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 16 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 17 New Mexico in May
- 18 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 19 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 20 Traveling Alone
- 21 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 22 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 23 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 24 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 25 Polynesian Cultural Centre