I am interested in going to visit Sisters, Oregon. Some friends of mine have a said that I have to go. I heard that it is so unique and western. Are there any stores or attractions that you would recommend? If I make it over there, I would love to watch the rodeo in June. Has anyone seen the rodeo? Please feel free to add any additional comments about your experience and what you did while you were there.Thanks!
Things to do in Sisters, Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 2 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 3 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 4 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 7 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 10 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 11 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 12 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 13 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 14 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 15 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 16 NYC
- 17 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 18 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 19 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 20 Seattle: Something Different?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Back from Miami Beach
- 23 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 24 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 25 Boston GTG? 7/17/14