I am interested in going to visit Sisters, Oregon. Some friends of mine have a said that I have to go. I heard that it is so unique and western. Are there any stores or attractions that you would recommend? If I make it over there, I would love to watch the rodeo in June. Has anyone seen the rodeo? Please feel free to add any additional comments about your experience and what you did while you were there.Thanks!
Things to do in Sisters, Oregon
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 5 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 6 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 7 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 8 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 9 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 13 San Antonio
- 14 Vero Beach FL
- 15 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 16 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 17 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 21 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 25 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!