My teenage daughter and I will have Sunday, April 5th to explore Providence. (We'll spend Monday at Brown University.) What should we see and do? We like art, museums, history, biking...Also, please recommend places to eat: We can afford one nice dinner. The rest need to be cheap.
Things to do in Providence?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 8 new online travel network
- 9 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 10 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 11 USA with a 3 year old
- 12 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Universal studios/Orlando
- 15 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 18 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 25 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants