Hello. I'm going to be in Port Orchard next week to get a tattoo, but also to see a friend. I'll be there for several days, however my friend says that she has no idea what there is to do in PO. If anyone could give us some suggestions, that would be great.
Things to do in Port Orchard?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 4 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 5 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 6 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 7 10 day trip
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 Utah restaurants
- 11 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 12 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 13 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 14 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 15 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 16 Venice tourist travel pass
- 17 Crossville, TN in March
- 18 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 21 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 22 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 23 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 24 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014