I have read several posts here and elsewhere that always ask..what is there to do in North Dakota? Well first off the middle of the state is a vast plains area, mostly farming with the capital city of Bismarck in the center. But the east and west sides of the state are where the activity is at. For a historian and nature buffs the west side of the state offers badlands, and cowboy history. Also the recently remodeled Lewis & Clark center in Washburn ND offers a great visitors experience. On the east side of the state is Fargo, a progressive city offering many concerts (including recent acts Default, Eagles, N'Sync, Alan Jackson, Snoop Dogg, Matchbox 20 and others), shopping, parks, and much more. Grand Forks is to the NE and offers a new premier Hockey arena and a small concert facility. Email for more ND tourist attractions.
Things to do in North Dakota
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 Madison Square Garden
- 5 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 6 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 7 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 12 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 16 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 22 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 25 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?