I have read several posts here and elsewhere that always ask..what is there to do in North Dakota? Well first off the middle of the state is a vast plains area, mostly farming with the capital city of Bismarck in the center. But the east and west sides of the state are where the activity is at. For a historian and nature buffs the west side of the state offers badlands, and cowboy history. Also the recently remodeled Lewis & Clark center in Washburn ND offers a great visitors experience. On the east side of the state is Fargo, a progressive city offering many concerts (including recent acts Default, Eagles, N'Sync, Alan Jackson, Snoop Dogg, Matchbox 20 and others), shopping, parks, and much more. Grand Forks is to the NE and offers a new premier Hockey arena and a small concert facility. Email for more ND tourist attractions.
Things to do in North Dakota
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 2 rain in Kauai
- 3 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 4 Jersey City Parking
- 5 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 8 SF to DR? WTH!
- 9 Kennebunkport and....?
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 NYC Itinerary Help
- 12 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 15 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 18 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 19 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 20 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 23 Washington, DC to Boston
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Where to go in Maine?