I have read several posts here and elsewhere that always ask..what is there to do in North Dakota? Well first off the middle of the state is a vast plains area, mostly farming with the capital city of Bismarck in the center. But the east and west sides of the state are where the activity is at. For a historian and nature buffs the west side of the state offers badlands, and cowboy history. Also the recently remodeled Lewis & Clark center in Washburn ND offers a great visitors experience. On the east side of the state is Fargo, a progressive city offering many concerts (including recent acts Default, Eagles, N'Sync, Alan Jackson, Snoop Dogg, Matchbox 20 and others), shopping, parks, and much more. Grand Forks is to the NE and offers a new premier Hockey arena and a small concert facility. Email for more ND tourist attractions.
Things to do in North Dakota
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Key Largo, FL
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 7 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 8 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 12 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 13 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 14 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 15 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 20 Locker at JFK
- 21 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 San Diego