I have read several posts here and elsewhere that always ask..what is there to do in North Dakota? Well first off the middle of the state is a vast plains area, mostly farming with the capital city of Bismarck in the center. But the east and west sides of the state are where the activity is at. For a historian and nature buffs the west side of the state offers badlands, and cowboy history. Also the recently remodeled Lewis & Clark center in Washburn ND offers a great visitors experience. On the east side of the state is Fargo, a progressive city offering many concerts (including recent acts Default, Eagles, N'Sync, Alan Jackson, Snoop Dogg, Matchbox 20 and others), shopping, parks, and much more. Grand Forks is to the NE and offers a new premier Hockey arena and a small concert facility. Email for more ND tourist attractions.
Things to do in North Dakota
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 6 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 Apartment Rentals DC
- 10 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 11 Zion to Albuquerque
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 14 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 15 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 16 Round trip from Chicago
- 17 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 18 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 19 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 20 Tour companies
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Quick Trip to NYC
- 25 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas