My wife and I will be meeting up with other family for 5 days in the Napa Valley. A couple members of the party do not drink alcohol (pregnancy, religious reasons) so we need to plan activities that will be interesting to everyone. We will be based in Napa but willing to drive up to an hour from Napa in any direction for day trips. Please let me know what else there is to do except wine tastings and winery tours in Napa so we can include thoses who will not be drinking. Any activities welcome as we have a diverse set of interests.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 2 Relocating to the Deep South
- 3 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 4 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 5 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 6 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 7 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 8 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 9 south west family trip itinerary
- 10 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 13 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 14 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 15 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 16 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 17 wasting time around JFK
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 20 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 21 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 22 SF Restaurant
- 23 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 24 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 25 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas