My wife and I will be meeting up with other family for 5 days in the Napa Valley. A couple members of the party do not drink alcohol (pregnancy, religious reasons) so we need to plan activities that will be interesting to everyone. We will be based in Napa but willing to drive up to an hour from Napa in any direction for day trips. Please let me know what else there is to do except wine tastings and winery tours in Napa so we can include thoses who will not be drinking. Any activities welcome as we have a diverse set of interests.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 2 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 3 Yosemite Hike
- 4 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 5 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 6 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 7 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 8 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 9 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 10 The District by Hilton Club
- 11 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 12 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 13 Acadia National Park
- 14 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 15 Anniversary destination
- 16 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 17 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 18 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 19 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 20 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 21 4th of July in Chicago
- 22 Visiting New York State
- 23 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 24 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust