My wife and I will be meeting up with other family for 5 days in the Napa Valley. A couple members of the party do not drink alcohol (pregnancy, religious reasons) so we need to plan activities that will be interesting to everyone. We will be based in Napa but willing to drive up to an hour from Napa in any direction for day trips. Please let me know what else there is to do except wine tastings and winery tours in Napa so we can include thoses who will not be drinking. Any activities welcome as we have a diverse set of interests.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 2 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 3 Dermabellix Reviews Does Dermabellix really work?
- 4 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 5 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 6 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Help me with this
- 9 NYC For The Day
- 10 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 11 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 12 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 13 JFK Terminal 8
- 14 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 15 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 California Trip
- 18 Atlanta With Toddler
- 19 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 20 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 21 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 22 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 25 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake