My wife and I will be meeting up with other family for 5 days in the Napa Valley. A couple members of the party do not drink alcohol (pregnancy, religious reasons) so we need to plan activities that will be interesting to everyone. We will be based in Napa but willing to drive up to an hour from Napa in any direction for day trips. Please let me know what else there is to do except wine tastings and winery tours in Napa so we can include thoses who will not be drinking. Any activities welcome as we have a diverse set of interests.
Things to do in Napa Valley Besides Wine Tasting
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 2 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 3 Colorado aspen updates
- 4 N California trip questions
- 5 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 6 Fall color yet?
- 7 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 8 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 9 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 10 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 11 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 12 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 13 New England Skiing
- 14 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 15 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 16 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 19 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 20 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 25 Looking for Next Destination