My wife and I will be meeting up with other family for 5 days in the Napa Valley. A couple members of the party do not drink alcohol (pregnancy, religious reasons) so we need to plan activities that will be interesting to everyone. We will be based in Napa but willing to drive up to an hour from Napa in any direction for day trips. Please let me know what else there is to do except wine tastings and winery tours in Napa so we can include thoses who will not be drinking. Any activities welcome as we have a diverse set of interests.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 2 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 3 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 4 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 5 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 6 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 9 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 10 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 11 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 12 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 15 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 16 sugestions
- 17 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 19 Rules of the NY Subway
- 20 Big Sur Help!!
- 21 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 22 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 23 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 24 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 25 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers