My wife and I will be meeting up with other family for 5 days in the Napa Valley. A couple members of the party do not drink alcohol (pregnancy, religious reasons) so we need to plan activities that will be interesting to everyone. We will be based in Napa but willing to drive up to an hour from Napa in any direction for day trips. Please let me know what else there is to do except wine tastings and winery tours in Napa so we can include thoses who will not be drinking. Any activities welcome as we have a diverse set of interests.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Mesa
- 2 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 3 Change planes in Atlanta
- 4 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 a short trip to san francisco
- 7 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 8 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 9 I95
- 10 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 11 Pt Everglades to fll
- 12 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 13 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 16 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 17 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 18 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 19 Uber boston
- 20 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 21 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 22 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 23 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 24 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 25 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?