My wife and I will be meeting up with other family for 5 days in the Napa Valley. A couple members of the party do not drink alcohol (pregnancy, religious reasons) so we need to plan activities that will be interesting to everyone. We will be based in Napa but willing to drive up to an hour from Napa in any direction for day trips. Please let me know what else there is to do except wine tastings and winery tours in Napa so we can include thoses who will not be drinking. Any activities welcome as we have a diverse set of interests.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.southafricasupplements.co.za/folliclerx-south-africa/
- 2 hotel in NYC
- 3 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 4 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 Briefly, in WNY
- 7 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 8 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 9 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 10 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 11 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 12 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 13 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 14 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 15 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 16 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 17 October New England Honeymoon??
- 18 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 19 Zion National Park
- 20 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 21 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 22 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 23 What to do in Asheville
- 24 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 25 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego