My wife and I will be meeting up with other family for 5 days in the Napa Valley. A couple members of the party do not drink alcohol (pregnancy, religious reasons) so we need to plan activities that will be interesting to everyone. We will be based in Napa but willing to drive up to an hour from Napa in any direction for day trips. Please let me know what else there is to do except wine tastings and winery tours in Napa so we can include thoses who will not be drinking. Any activities welcome as we have a diverse set of interests.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A day in Boston
- 2 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 3 1st trip to Colorado
- 4 Niagara Falls.
- 5 Trip Starting from New York
- 6 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 7 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 8 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 9 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 10 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 11 road trip during husbands bday
- 12 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 13 Juneau cruise stop
- 14 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 15 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 16 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 17 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 18 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 19 cruising the Mississippi river
- 20 Your favourite places in New York City
- 21 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 22 New England Canada Road Trip
- 23 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 The city never sleeps, but we needed to