My wife and I will be meeting up with other family for 5 days in the Napa Valley. A couple members of the party do not drink alcohol (pregnancy, religious reasons) so we need to plan activities that will be interesting to everyone. We will be based in Napa but willing to drive up to an hour from Napa in any direction for day trips. Please let me know what else there is to do except wine tastings and winery tours in Napa so we can include thoses who will not be drinking. Any activities welcome as we have a diverse set of interests.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 2 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 3 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 4 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 5 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 6 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 7 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 8 Safety Concerns
- 9 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 10 5 days in Colorado
- 11 Sedona for a Month
- 12 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 13 Alaska -public transport
- 14 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 15 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 16 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 17 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 18 Southwest road trip
- 19 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 20 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 21 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 22 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 23 Alaska independent tour for group
- 24 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 25 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me