My wife and I will be meeting up with other family for 5 days in the Napa Valley. A couple members of the party do not drink alcohol (pregnancy, religious reasons) so we need to plan activities that will be interesting to everyone. We will be based in Napa but willing to drive up to an hour from Napa in any direction for day trips. Please let me know what else there is to do except wine tastings and winery tours in Napa so we can include thoses who will not be drinking. Any activities welcome as we have a diverse set of interests.
Things to do in Napa Valley Besides Wine Tasting
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united and carry-ons
- 2 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 3 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 6 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 10 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 17 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 18 Philadelphia
- 19 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Universal studios/Orlando
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations