My wife and I will be meeting up with other family for 5 days in the Napa Valley. A couple members of the party do not drink alcohol (pregnancy, religious reasons) so we need to plan activities that will be interesting to everyone. We will be based in Napa but willing to drive up to an hour from Napa in any direction for day trips. Please let me know what else there is to do except wine tastings and winery tours in Napa so we can include thoses who will not be drinking. Any activities welcome as we have a diverse set of interests.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 2 Wedding gifts?
- 3 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 4 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 5 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 8 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 9 Seattle Ho
- 10 blue ridge parkway?
- 11 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 12 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 13 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 14 November redwoods trip
- 15 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 16 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 17 First Trip to New Mexico
- 18 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 19 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 20 Southern history- walkable cities
- 21 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 22 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 23 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 24 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 25 Suggestions Buffalo NY