Hi, I'm planning on taking a trip to Door County with my family (husband and 3 boys, twins age 6 and toddler age 3). I'm thinking of booking a cottage at the Cedar Court Inn in Fish Creek (opinions on lodging welcome). This is our first trip to Door County and Fish Creek. Can anyone recommend what I can do with my boys? I know the beach is one option. I heard about the state park. I'm not sure what there is to do with the young ones there since they won't walk for long. Can anyone suggest anything? Thanks
Things to do in Fish Creek WI with 3 young boys
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 3 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 4 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 5 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 6 Breckenridge in October
- 7 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 8 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 9 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 10 Richmond highlights?
- 11 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 12 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 13 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 17 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 18 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 23 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 24 Must Eats
- 25 Need condo suggestions in Destin