I am looking for things to do in Carlsbad, CA for about 5 days. My friends and I are going there to housesit for someone and need ideas to keep busy. We live in Arizona so we are definately going to the beach.
We want to go to Coronado one day. So far that's all we know.
Does anyone know of any good restaurants? Any good sightseeing ideas? Any good activities or events going on?
We will be there from September 4th to the 9th and we are all in our mid 20's.
Thanks for any ideas!
Things to do in Carlsbad, CA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 8 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 9 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 10 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 11 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 16 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 19 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 20 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 NYC theatre broadway