I am looking for things to do in Carlsbad, CA for about 5 days. My friends and I are going there to housesit for someone and need ideas to keep busy. We live in Arizona so we are definately going to the beach.
We want to go to Coronado one day. So far that's all we know.
Does anyone know of any good restaurants? Any good sightseeing ideas? Any good activities or events going on?
We will be there from September 4th to the 9th and we are all in our mid 20's.
Thanks for any ideas!
Things to do in Carlsbad, CA
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 Trying To Find a Place
- 3 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 4 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 5 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 6 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 7 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 10 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 11 Updates from Hanalei
- 12 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 13 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 14 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 15 Blue ridge parkway
- 16 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 17 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 18 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 19 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 20 Minnesota State Fair
- 21 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 22 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 25 Logan Express