I am looking for things to do in Carlsbad, CA for about 5 days. My friends and I are going there to housesit for someone and need ideas to keep busy. We live in Arizona so we are definately going to the beach.
We want to go to Coronado one day. So far that's all we know.
Does anyone know of any good restaurants? Any good sightseeing ideas? Any good activities or events going on?
We will be there from September 4th to the 9th and we are all in our mid 20's.
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 경마결과 (〃｀ 3′〃)접속주소 : 【_bbk89.com_】♪한국마사회 렛츠런
- 2 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 3 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 4 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 5 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 6 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 7 Ohio to NYC
- 8 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 9 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 10 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 11 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 12 4 days road trip southern New England
- 13 Philly Itinerary Help
- 14 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 16 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 17 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 18 Bryce and Zion planning
- 19 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 20 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 21 Boston with baby
- 22 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 23 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 24 Sacramento Hotel
- 25 USA family tour