I am looking for things to do in Carlsbad, CA for about 5 days. My friends and I are going there to housesit for someone and need ideas to keep busy. We live in Arizona so we are definately going to the beach.
We want to go to Coronado one day. So far that's all we know.
Does anyone know of any good restaurants? Any good sightseeing ideas? Any good activities or events going on?
We will be there from September 4th to the 9th and we are all in our mid 20's.
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion National Park
- 2 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 3 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 4 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 5 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 6 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 7 What to do in Asheville
- 8 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 9 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 10 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 11 Denver to Yellowstone
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 14 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 15 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 16 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 17 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 18 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 19 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 20 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 21 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 22 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 23 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 24 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 25 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan