I am looking for things to do in Carlsbad, CA for about 5 days. My friends and I are going there to housesit for someone and need ideas to keep busy. We live in Arizona so we are definately going to the beach.
We want to go to Coronado one day. So far that's all we know.
Does anyone know of any good restaurants? Any good sightseeing ideas? Any good activities or events going on?
We will be there from September 4th to the 9th and we are all in our mid 20's.
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 2 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 3 Across country drive
- 4 The Natural TBal75 Trenbolone
- 5 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 6 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 7 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 8 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 9 http://www.singlerank.com/somnapure-natural-sleep-aid/
- 10 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 11 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 12 Yosemite Hike
- 13 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/inherent-beauty-serum/
- 14 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 15 http://trycognimaxiq.com/biomanix/
- 16 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/tinnitus-control/
- 17 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 18 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 19 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 20 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 21 Restaurants in DC
- 22 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 23 Nashville restaurants
- 24 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 25 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?