I am looking for things to do in Carlsbad, CA for about 5 days. My friends and I are going there to housesit for someone and need ideas to keep busy. We live in Arizona so we are definately going to the beach.
We want to go to Coronado one day. So far that's all we know.
Does anyone know of any good restaurants? Any good sightseeing ideas? Any good activities or events going on?
We will be there from September 4th to the 9th and we are all in our mid 20's.
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 2 Boston Airport Hotels
- 3 Buy/sell GiftCards/Prepaid cards ! check in for list.
- 4 Uber boston
- 5 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 6 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 7 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 8 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 9 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 10 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 11 Parking in Naples Florida
- 12 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 13 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 14 Colorado Itinerary
- 15 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 16 What is there to do on MAUI
- 17 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 18 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 19 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 21 Any Sanibel experts?
- 22 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 23 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 24 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 25 Great Smoky Mountains National Park