I am looking for things to do in Carlsbad, CA for about 5 days. My friends and I are going there to housesit for someone and need ideas to keep busy. We live in Arizona so we are definately going to the beach.
We want to go to Coronado one day. So far that's all we know.
Does anyone know of any good restaurants? Any good sightseeing ideas? Any good activities or events going on?
We will be there from September 4th to the 9th and we are all in our mid 20's.
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Booker T +1(800)927 2480 QuickBooks Pos Upgrade Tech Support Number
- 2 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 3 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 4 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 5 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 6 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 7 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 8 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 9 Venice, CA area
- 10 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 11 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 12 Santa Fe Hotel
- 13 Wilmington DE questions
- 14 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 15 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 16 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 17 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 18 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 19 Vancouver to Washington State
- 20 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 21 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 22 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 23 New England Tour
- 24 Rhode Island Get Away
- 25 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?