I am looking for things to do in Carlsbad, CA for about 5 days. My friends and I are going there to housesit for someone and need ideas to keep busy. We live in Arizona so we are definately going to the beach.
We want to go to Coronado one day. So far that's all we know.
Does anyone know of any good restaurants? Any good sightseeing ideas? Any good activities or events going on?
We will be there from September 4th to the 9th and we are all in our mid 20's.
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ2_7shV1tU
- 2 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 3 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 7 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 8 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 9 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 10 Mystic CT
- 11 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 12 Orlando - condoleances
- 13 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 14 1st trip to Colorado
- 15 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 16 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 17 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 18 Napa Valley Hotel
- 19 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 20 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 21 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 22 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 23 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 24 road trip during husbands bday
- 25 Trip Starting from New York