I am looking for things to do in Carlsbad, CA for about 5 days. My friends and I are going there to housesit for someone and need ideas to keep busy. We live in Arizona so we are definately going to the beach.
We want to go to Coronado one day. So far that's all we know.
Does anyone know of any good restaurants? Any good sightseeing ideas? Any good activities or events going on?
We will be there from September 4th to the 9th and we are all in our mid 20's.
Thanks for any ideas!
Things to do in Carlsbad, CA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 2 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 3 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 4 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 5 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 6 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 7 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 10 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 11 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 12 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 13 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 5 week in US/Mexico
- 16 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 17 10 day trip to California
- 18 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 New York City Restaurants
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Kennedy Space Center
- 25 Week in October in Maine