I am looking for things to do in Carlsbad, CA for about 5 days. My friends and I are going there to housesit for someone and need ideas to keep busy. We live in Arizona so we are definately going to the beach.
We want to go to Coronado one day. So far that's all we know.
Does anyone know of any good restaurants? Any good sightseeing ideas? Any good activities or events going on?
We will be there from September 4th to the 9th and we are all in our mid 20's.
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Free Spyware Removal - It's Not Only Easy Whilst It Sounds
- 2 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/skin-opulent
- 3 3 Advanced Tips Loose Man Breasts Fast
- 4 Choose An Antispyware Program Download
- 5 You have earned an associated
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 7 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 8 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 9 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 10 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 11 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 12 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 13 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 14 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 15 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 16 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 17 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 18 OHare car service north suburbs
- 19 Yellowstone
- 20 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 21 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 22 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 23 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 California relaxing vacation ideas