My friend and I are going to be driving from Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota to Seattle this summer. Where would be a good place along the highway to stop on the way? We were originally thinking of making stops at Billings, MT and Coeur d'Alene, ID but I'm wondering if there would be better places to stop to break up the drive? We would prefer to drive no more than eight hours in one day. Also, we plan to stop at Glacier National Park on our way back, so don't worry, we're not missing that! Thanks!
Theodore Roosevelt National Park to Seattle: where to stop on the way?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 3 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 4 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 5 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 6 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 9 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 10 Washington, DC to Boston
- 11 New Orleans Weekend
- 12 Phoenix restaurants
- 13 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 14 San Diego Trip Report
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 17 rain in Kauai
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 23 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 24 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 25 A few hours in Salt Lake City