My friend and I are going to be driving from Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota to Seattle this summer. Where would be a good place along the highway to stop on the way? We were originally thinking of making stops at Billings, MT and Coeur d'Alene, ID but I'm wondering if there would be better places to stop to break up the drive? We would prefer to drive no more than eight hours in one day. Also, we plan to stop at Glacier National Park on our way back, so don't worry, we're not missing that! Thanks!
Theodore Roosevelt National Park to Seattle: where to stop on the way?
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 4 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 5 Savannah restaurants
- 6 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 7 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 8 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 9 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 10 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 11 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 12 Retiring in Colorado
- 13 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 19 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 20 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 Denver 1 day in denver
- 23 Boston and surrounding area
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Santa Fe at the end of May?