My friend and I are going to be driving from Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota to Seattle this summer. Where would be a good place along the highway to stop on the way? We were originally thinking of making stops at Billings, MT and Coeur d'Alene, ID but I'm wondering if there would be better places to stop to break up the drive? We would prefer to drive no more than eight hours in one day. Also, we plan to stop at Glacier National Park on our way back, so don't worry, we're not missing that! Thanks!
Theodore Roosevelt National Park to Seattle: where to stop on the way?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 3 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 4 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 Christmas weather?
- 10 Big island itinerary
- 11 New York City and New England
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 15 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Thousand Islands
- 18 Best Destination in USA
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 21 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 22 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 23 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 24 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 25 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations