My friend and I are going to be driving from Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota to Seattle this summer. Where would be a good place along the highway to stop on the way? We were originally thinking of making stops at Billings, MT and Coeur d'Alene, ID but I'm wondering if there would be better places to stop to break up the drive? We would prefer to drive no more than eight hours in one day. Also, we plan to stop at Glacier National Park on our way back, so don't worry, we're not missing that! Thanks!
Theodore Roosevelt National Park to Seattle: where to stop on the way?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 5 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 6 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 7 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 8 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 12 Boston area
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!