I am planning a trip to Theodore Roosevelt National Park at 8/25-8/26/11 for the first time. I am looking to spend about a day in each area of the park and would like to know which hikes anybody thinks are the most scenic. Probably going to hike to the Petrified Forest area and Painted Canyon but need advice on other hikes. Thanks
Theodore Roosevelt National Park Hikes
- 1 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 2 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 3 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 6 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Seward to Anchorage
- 9 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 10 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 11 Car trip from Seattle
- 12 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 13 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 14 Newport, RI Questions
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 17 Savannah restaurants
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 21 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 22 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 23 Retiring in Colorado
- 24 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 25 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls