I am planning a trip to Theodore Roosevelt National Park at 8/25-8/26/11 for the first time. I am looking to spend about a day in each area of the park and would like to know which hikes anybody thinks are the most scenic. Probably going to hike to the Petrified Forest area and Painted Canyon but need advice on other hikes. Thanks
Theodore Roosevelt National Park Hikes
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 5 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 6 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 7 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 8 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 12 Oahu Information
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 One day in Washington DC
- 15 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 19 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 Key West on NYE
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 25 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....