Planning is part of the fun of a trip, so here we go...
We'll be in NYC in October. We want to see one or two shows with our kids, 16 and 13.
We had lots of pleasure some -ooh gosh- 16 years ago when seeing 'Five guys named Moe' and 'Stomp'. The latter is still on, so we will probably take the kids to see it.
But we are also looking for the kind of show that could give us the thrills we had experiencing '5Guys named Moe', first of all the quality of the music by Louis Jordan, but also the rythmic and sheer pleasure we found in the actors' performance. We had first row seats and ended up dancing on stage with them.
Is there any thrilling, overall breathtaking, causing-tears-to-roll-over-one's-cheeks-because-of-the-laughter show going on on/off Broadway in October???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for New York
- 2 Cross country tips
- 3 Parka in PA during February?
- 4 Back from the Big Easy
- 5 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 6 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 7 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 8 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 9 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 10 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 11 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 12 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 13 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 14 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 15 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 16 IAH to HOU Questions
- 17 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 18 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 19 Jazzfest side trips
- 20 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 21 March in New Mexico
- 22 No Spam this morning!!
- 23 San Francisco transit options
- 24 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 25 Lodging outside of Yellowstone