Planning is part of the fun of a trip, so here we go...
We'll be in NYC in October. We want to see one or two shows with our kids, 16 and 13.
We had lots of pleasure some -ooh gosh- 16 years ago when seeing 'Five guys named Moe' and 'Stomp'. The latter is still on, so we will probably take the kids to see it.
But we are also looking for the kind of show that could give us the thrills we had experiencing '5Guys named Moe', first of all the quality of the music by Louis Jordan, but also the rythmic and sheer pleasure we found in the actors' performance. We had first row seats and ended up dancing on stage with them.
Is there any thrilling, overall breathtaking, causing-tears-to-roll-over-one's-cheeks-because-of-the-laughter show going on on/off Broadway in October???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 usa roadtrip
- 2 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 3 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 4 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 5 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 6 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 7 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 8 arizona rte 66
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 Hawaii and...where?
- 11 Short Oregon Trip
- 12 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 13 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 14 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 15 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 16 Another Great DC Trip
- 17 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 18 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 19 Black History Museum
- 20 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 21 Chicago 2017
- 22 How much time in Badlands?
- 23 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 24 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 25 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill