Planning is part of the fun of a trip, so here we go...
We'll be in NYC in October. We want to see one or two shows with our kids, 16 and 13.
We had lots of pleasure some -ooh gosh- 16 years ago when seeing 'Five guys named Moe' and 'Stomp'. The latter is still on, so we will probably take the kids to see it.
But we are also looking for the kind of show that could give us the thrills we had experiencing '5Guys named Moe', first of all the quality of the music by Louis Jordan, but also the rythmic and sheer pleasure we found in the actors' performance. We had first row seats and ended up dancing on stage with them.
Is there any thrilling, overall breathtaking, causing-tears-to-roll-over-one's-cheeks-because-of-the-laughter show going on on/off Broadway in October???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 2 Survey
- 3 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 4 Hawaii Help
- 5 Yellowstone in early May
- 6 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 7 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 8 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 9 Wine Country
- 10 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 11 hotel shampoo and soap
- 12 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 13 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 14 Renting a car with DWAI
- 15 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 16 San Francisco first visit.
- 17 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 18 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 19 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 20 Park City- handicapped
- 21 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 22 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 23 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 24 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 25 USA Trip in 4 Weeks