Planning is part of the fun of a trip, so here we go...
We'll be in NYC in October. We want to see one or two shows with our kids, 16 and 13.
We had lots of pleasure some -ooh gosh- 16 years ago when seeing 'Five guys named Moe' and 'Stomp'. The latter is still on, so we will probably take the kids to see it.
But we are also looking for the kind of show that could give us the thrills we had experiencing '5Guys named Moe', first of all the quality of the music by Louis Jordan, but also the rythmic and sheer pleasure we found in the actors' performance. We had first row seats and ended up dancing on stage with them.
Is there any thrilling, overall breathtaking, causing-tears-to-roll-over-one's-cheeks-because-of-the-laughter show going on on/off Broadway in October???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 2 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 3 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 4 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 5 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 6 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 7 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 8 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 9 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 10 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 13 Dallas airport to bush library
- 14 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 15 Northern California Gardens.
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 18 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 19 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 20 Arches or Zion?
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 22 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 23 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 24 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 25 Providence RI Waterfire