Planning is part of the fun of a trip, so here we go...
We'll be in NYC in October. We want to see one or two shows with our kids, 16 and 13.
We had lots of pleasure some -ooh gosh- 16 years ago when seeing 'Five guys named Moe' and 'Stomp'. The latter is still on, so we will probably take the kids to see it.
But we are also looking for the kind of show that could give us the thrills we had experiencing '5Guys named Moe', first of all the quality of the music by Louis Jordan, but also the rythmic and sheer pleasure we found in the actors' performance. We had first row seats and ended up dancing on stage with them.
Is there any thrilling, overall breathtaking, causing-tears-to-roll-over-one's-cheeks-because-of-the-laughter show going on on/off Broadway in October???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 LinkedIn Lead Ninja
- 3 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 4 road trip
- 5 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 6 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 7 Orlando area weather in June
- 8 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 9 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 New Itinerary
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 12 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 13 Help with Northwest Trip
- 14 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 15 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 16 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 17 Myrtle beach
- 18 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 19 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 20 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 21 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 22 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 23 Boston Food Tour
- 24 Help plan my trip please
- 25 One day for Mt. Rainier