Planning is part of the fun of a trip, so here we go...
We'll be in NYC in October. We want to see one or two shows with our kids, 16 and 13.
We had lots of pleasure some -ooh gosh- 16 years ago when seeing 'Five guys named Moe' and 'Stomp'. The latter is still on, so we will probably take the kids to see it.
But we are also looking for the kind of show that could give us the thrills we had experiencing '5Guys named Moe', first of all the quality of the music by Louis Jordan, but also the rythmic and sheer pleasure we found in the actors' performance. We had first row seats and ended up dancing on stage with them.
Is there any thrilling, overall breathtaking, causing-tears-to-roll-over-one's-cheeks-because-of-the-laughter show going on on/off Broadway in October???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 2 Seattle?
- 3 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 4 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 5 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 6 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 7 International transferring planes at CDG
- 8 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 9 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 10 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 11 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 12 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 13 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 14 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 15 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 16 blue ridge parkway?
- 17 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 18 San Diego, mission valley
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 21 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 22 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 23 November redwoods trip
- 24 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver