Planning is part of the fun of a trip, so here we go...
We'll be in NYC in October. We want to see one or two shows with our kids, 16 and 13.
We had lots of pleasure some -ooh gosh- 16 years ago when seeing 'Five guys named Moe' and 'Stomp'. The latter is still on, so we will probably take the kids to see it.
But we are also looking for the kind of show that could give us the thrills we had experiencing '5Guys named Moe', first of all the quality of the music by Louis Jordan, but also the rythmic and sheer pleasure we found in the actors' performance. We had first row seats and ended up dancing on stage with them.
Is there any thrilling, overall breathtaking, causing-tears-to-roll-over-one's-cheeks-because-of-the-laughter show going on on/off Broadway in October???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel book free for any traveller
- 2 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 3 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 6 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 7 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 8 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 9 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 10 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 11 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 12 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 13 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 14 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 17 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 18 Summer trip
- 19 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 20 Florida keys trip
- 21 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 22 Route Planning for East USA
- 23 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 24 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 25 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??