While I'm logged on, thought I'd post about a premiere at Steppenwolf this summer. The Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright of 'Clybourne Park' has his newest play 'The Qualms' in Steppenwolf's intimate main stage space. A fantastic cast of actors, including David Pasquesi, who is also a great long-form improv actor at Improv Olympic on Wednesday nights (TJ & Dave). I've been looking forward to this all year. $20 and half-price same-day tickets are also available. ('Twenty for $20" when the box office lines open, and half-price "rush" tickets in-person, one hour before show time.)
Also at STC, is the pre-broadway production of a Kenneth Lonergin play - "This is Our Youth." Anna Shapiro is directing. Will see this next week and post back.
Hope some Fodorites can go!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arches Devils Garden
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 3 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 6 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 7 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 8 Santa Fe Itineray
- 9 Big Sure in June
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 best health clubs with lap pools
- 13 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 universal studios and disney
- 16 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 17 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 20 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 21 Savannah hotel
- 22 Utah National Parks visit
- 23 marriot cypress harbour
- 24 Hotel in Reno
- 25 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update