While I'm logged on, thought I'd post about a premiere at Steppenwolf this summer. The Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright of 'Clybourne Park' has his newest play 'The Qualms' in Steppenwolf's intimate main stage space. A fantastic cast of actors, including David Pasquesi, who is also a great long-form improv actor at Improv Olympic on Wednesday nights (TJ & Dave). I've been looking forward to this all year. $20 and half-price same-day tickets are also available. ('Twenty for $20" when the box office lines open, and half-price "rush" tickets in-person, one hour before show time.)
Also at STC, is the pre-broadway production of a Kenneth Lonergin play - "This is Our Youth." Anna Shapiro is directing. Will see this next week and post back.
Hope some Fodorites can go!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 2 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/virilax/
- 3 Unforgettable Excursion Company
- 4 Best Anti Aging Review by Dr Oz
- 5 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/lumify-x9/
- 6 Morocco tour
- 7 Are you looking Toronto-based Recruitment Service?
- 8 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-science/
- 9 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 10 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 11 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 12 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 13 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 14 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 15 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 16 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 17 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 18 Staying outside DC
- 19 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 20 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 21 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 22 Ideas for New York
- 23 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 24 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 25 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe