While I'm logged on, thought I'd post about a premiere at Steppenwolf this summer. The Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright of 'Clybourne Park' has his newest play 'The Qualms' in Steppenwolf's intimate main stage space. A fantastic cast of actors, including David Pasquesi, who is also a great long-form improv actor at Improv Olympic on Wednesday nights (TJ & Dave). I've been looking forward to this all year. $20 and half-price same-day tickets are also available. ('Twenty for $20" when the box office lines open, and half-price "rush" tickets in-person, one hour before show time.)
Also at STC, is the pre-broadway production of a Kenneth Lonergin play - "This is Our Youth." Anna Shapiro is directing. Will see this next week and post back.
Hope some Fodorites can go!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 2 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 Northern California Gardens.
- 5 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 6 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 7 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 8 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 9 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 10 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 11 Florida with a 2 year old
- 12 Train from east cost to west coast
- 13 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 14 Route 66
- 15 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 16 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 17 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 18 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 19 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 20 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 23 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 24 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 25 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?