While I'm logged on, thought I'd post about a premiere at Steppenwolf this summer. The Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright of 'Clybourne Park' has his newest play 'The Qualms' in Steppenwolf's intimate main stage space. A fantastic cast of actors, including David Pasquesi, who is also a great long-form improv actor at Improv Olympic on Wednesday nights (TJ & Dave). I've been looking forward to this all year. $20 and half-price same-day tickets are also available. ('Twenty for $20" when the box office lines open, and half-price "rush" tickets in-person, one hour before show time.)
Also at STC, is the pre-broadway production of a Kenneth Lonergin play - "This is Our Youth." Anna Shapiro is directing. Will see this next week and post back.
Hope some Fodorites can go!
Theater recco July - Aug: @ Steppenwolf's "The Qualms"
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 2 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 3 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 4 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 5 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 10 Tipping advice
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 13 charleston during Christmas Week
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 19 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 20 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 21 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 22 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 23 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?