While I'm logged on, thought I'd post about a premiere at Steppenwolf this summer. The Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright of 'Clybourne Park' has his newest play 'The Qualms' in Steppenwolf's intimate main stage space. A fantastic cast of actors, including David Pasquesi, who is also a great long-form improv actor at Improv Olympic on Wednesday nights (TJ & Dave). I've been looking forward to this all year. $20 and half-price same-day tickets are also available. ('Twenty for $20" when the box office lines open, and half-price "rush" tickets in-person, one hour before show time.)
Also at STC, is the pre-broadway production of a Kenneth Lonergin play - "This is Our Youth." Anna Shapiro is directing. Will see this next week and post back.
Hope some Fodorites can go!
Theater recco July - Aug: @ Steppenwolf's "The Qualms"
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 2 Zion the narrows
- 3 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 4 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 5 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 6 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 7 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 8 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 9 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 10 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 11 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 12 Advice on Roadtrip
- 13 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 14 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 15 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 16 cincinnati with kids
- 17 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 21 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 24 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 25 Santa Barbara Trip Report