While I'm logged on, thought I'd post about a premiere at Steppenwolf this summer. The Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright of 'Clybourne Park' has his newest play 'The Qualms' in Steppenwolf's intimate main stage space. A fantastic cast of actors, including David Pasquesi, who is also a great long-form improv actor at Improv Olympic on Wednesday nights (TJ & Dave). I've been looking forward to this all year. $20 and half-price same-day tickets are also available. ('Twenty for $20" when the box office lines open, and half-price "rush" tickets in-person, one hour before show time.)
Also at STC, is the pre-broadway production of a Kenneth Lonergin play - "This is Our Youth." Anna Shapiro is directing. Will see this next week and post back.
Hope some Fodorites can go!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Another Great DC Trip
- 3 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 4 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 5 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 6 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 7 Novel in Progress
- 8 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 9 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 10 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 11 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 12 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 13 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 14 Short Notice
- 15 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 16 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 17 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 18 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 19 Inn at Key West
- 20 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 21 Black History Museum
- 22 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 arizona rte 66