While I'm logged on, thought I'd post about a premiere at Steppenwolf this summer. The Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright of 'Clybourne Park' has his newest play 'The Qualms' in Steppenwolf's intimate main stage space. A fantastic cast of actors, including David Pasquesi, who is also a great long-form improv actor at Improv Olympic on Wednesday nights (TJ & Dave). I've been looking forward to this all year. $20 and half-price same-day tickets are also available. ('Twenty for $20" when the box office lines open, and half-price "rush" tickets in-person, one hour before show time.)
Also at STC, is the pre-broadway production of a Kenneth Lonergin play - "This is Our Youth." Anna Shapiro is directing. Will see this next week and post back.
Hope some Fodorites can go!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui, early August
- 2 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 3 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 4 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 5 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 6 Road trip advice needed please
- 7 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 8 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 9 florida gulf coast
- 10 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 11 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 12 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 13 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 14 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 15 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 16 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 17 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 18 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 19 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 20 Family Trip advice please?!
- 21 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 22 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 23 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 24 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 25 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington