While I'm logged on, thought I'd post about a premiere at Steppenwolf this summer. The Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright of 'Clybourne Park' has his newest play 'The Qualms' in Steppenwolf's intimate main stage space. A fantastic cast of actors, including David Pasquesi, who is also a great long-form improv actor at Improv Olympic on Wednesday nights (TJ & Dave). I've been looking forward to this all year. $20 and half-price same-day tickets are also available. ('Twenty for $20" when the box office lines open, and half-price "rush" tickets in-person, one hour before show time.)
Also at STC, is the pre-broadway production of a Kenneth Lonergin play - "This is Our Youth." Anna Shapiro is directing. Will see this next week and post back.
Hope some Fodorites can go!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on tipping
- 2 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 3 national/state park in November
- 4 Cross Country NH to WA
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 7 Road trip October
- 8 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 9 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 10 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 11 Road Trip
- 12 2 months in Hawaii!
- 13 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 14 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 15 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 16 San Fransisco hotel
- 17 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 18 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 19 Amish
- 20 best binocular for travel
- 21 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 22 Place to stay in Cocoa Beach
- 23 Seattle Hotels
- 24 Cayo Costa State Park
- 25 My Bucket List Retirement Trip