While I'm logged on, thought I'd post about a premiere at Steppenwolf this summer. The Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright of 'Clybourne Park' has his newest play 'The Qualms' in Steppenwolf's intimate main stage space. A fantastic cast of actors, including David Pasquesi, who is also a great long-form improv actor at Improv Olympic on Wednesday nights (TJ & Dave). I've been looking forward to this all year. $20 and half-price same-day tickets are also available. ('Twenty for $20" when the box office lines open, and half-price "rush" tickets in-person, one hour before show time.)
Also at STC, is the pre-broadway production of a Kenneth Lonergin play - "This is Our Youth." Anna Shapiro is directing. Will see this next week and post back.
Hope some Fodorites can go!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to a new state
- 2 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 3 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 4 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 5 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 6 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 9 How many states have you been to?
- 10 Kauai planning help
- 11 Hawaii
- 12 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 13 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 14 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 15 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 16 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 17 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 18 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 19 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 20 USA, Trip to the south
- 21 Ferry info
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 How many days in Death Valley and Sequoia?
- 24 6 full days in Colorado Itinerary Ideas
- 25 Boston to Bar Harbor or Bangor to Bar Harbor