We will be in Ohio in mid-Oct., staying at The Wilds one night and then driving to Wooster (and on to Cuyahoga Valley NP the following day). We would like to take Rt. 39 through Walnut Creek, Berlin, and Millersburg, but I'm not sure of the best way to get there. Zanesville, then up to Millersburg, then 39 to I-77 and back off at Strasburg (is that Rt. 250?) to Wooster? Up I-77 to 39? I estimate we will have 6 to 8 hrs. to drive, stop in towns, admire the landscape, and have lunch; we'd like to spend as much time as possible in the most scenic areas. Not sure if the roads south of Millersburg are as interesting as zooming up the Interstate quickly and then the meandering roads (perhaps smaller ones) north of 39. Also have no idea how long it might take to get around - and to Wooster - in a more leisurely manner than the very direct AAA route.
The Wilds to Wooster - need scenic driving route
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 3 Best Destination in USA
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 6 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 11 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 12 x mas
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 15 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 16 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 19 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 20 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach