We will be in Ohio in mid-Oct., staying at The Wilds one night and then driving to Wooster (and on to Cuyahoga Valley NP the following day). We would like to take Rt. 39 through Walnut Creek, Berlin, and Millersburg, but I'm not sure of the best way to get there. Zanesville, then up to Millersburg, then 39 to I-77 and back off at Strasburg (is that Rt. 250?) to Wooster? Up I-77 to 39? I estimate we will have 6 to 8 hrs. to drive, stop in towns, admire the landscape, and have lunch; we'd like to spend as much time as possible in the most scenic areas. Not sure if the roads south of Millersburg are as interesting as zooming up the Interstate quickly and then the meandering roads (perhaps smaller ones) north of 39. Also have no idea how long it might take to get around - and to Wooster - in a more leisurely manner than the very direct AAA route.
The Wilds to Wooster - need scenic driving route
View all United States activity »
- 1 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 2 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Question about Boulder area
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 7 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 8 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 9 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 10 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 11 Grand Canyon in March?
- 12 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 13 California Tour Groups?
- 14 Hotel near Public Theater
- 15 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 16 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 17 Warm and don't Drive
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 21 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 25 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?