We will be in Ohio in mid-Oct., staying at The Wilds one night and then driving to Wooster (and on to Cuyahoga Valley NP the following day). We would like to take Rt. 39 through Walnut Creek, Berlin, and Millersburg, but I'm not sure of the best way to get there. Zanesville, then up to Millersburg, then 39 to I-77 and back off at Strasburg (is that Rt. 250?) to Wooster? Up I-77 to 39? I estimate we will have 6 to 8 hrs. to drive, stop in towns, admire the landscape, and have lunch; we'd like to spend as much time as possible in the most scenic areas. Not sure if the roads south of Millersburg are as interesting as zooming up the Interstate quickly and then the meandering roads (perhaps smaller ones) north of 39. Also have no idea how long it might take to get around - and to Wooster - in a more leisurely manner than the very direct AAA route.
The Wilds to Wooster - need scenic driving route
- 1 7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
- 2 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 3 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 4 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 5 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 6 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 7 Key West at Christmas time
- 8 Small Sofas
- 9 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 10 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 11 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 12 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 13 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 14 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 15 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 16 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 17 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 18 Trying To Find a Place
- 19 romantic colorado trip
- 20 Fourth of July Weekend
- 21 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 22 Fires in Colorado
- 23 Marcola?
- 24 Updates from Hanalei
- 25 Can you help me complete my itinerary?