Don't waste your money staying at the Westin Indianapolis. The hotel is centrally located but the service is horrible and the management is unresponsive. We arrived on a late flight after twice confirming our reservation and notifying hotel staff we'd be a late arrival. When we arrived we were told that our room had been given away. We were also told it was our fault because we were late and that the rooms were first come, first served. We made our reservations 3 months in advance. We stayed across the street at the Hyatt. GREAT HOTEL!!, lower price, and more service included in the cost. I called the hotel the next day to speak with the manager. I was told he would call me back. I'm still waiting.
The Westin Indianapolis is HORRIBLE!
- 1 Boston Area College Tour
- 2 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 5 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 6 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 7 build a nice website
- 8 Red Leather Sofa
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 12 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 13 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 14 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 15 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 16 Using public transit in San Diego
- 17 Williamsburg VA
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 A Visit to Charleston
- 20 Restos in Boca Raton
- 21 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 22 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 23 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 24 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 25 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ