Looking for first hand experiences at this hotel, formerly Hotel Roger Williams. I have read the reviews on Trip Advisor, but most are pre-renovation. Any one been there recently? I am very familiar with the neighborhood, but I have not stayed at the hotel. Thanks!
The Roger NYC Hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 3 visiting chicago
- 4 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 5 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 7 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 8 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 9 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 10 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 11 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 12 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 13 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 14 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 15 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 16 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 17 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 18 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 19 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 21 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 22 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 23 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 25 We are flying into Phoenix in November