Looking for first hand experiences at this hotel, formerly Hotel Roger Williams. I have read the reviews on Trip Advisor, but most are pre-renovation. Any one been there recently? I am very familiar with the neighborhood, but I have not stayed at the hotel. Thanks!
The Roger NYC Hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 4 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 5 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 6 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 7 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 8 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 9 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 10 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 11 Grand Teton in October
- 12 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 13 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 14 adams morgan - safety
- 15 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 16 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 Las Vegas must sees
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 21 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 22 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 23 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 24 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 25 3 1/2 days on Oahu