My husband, 26 year old daughter and I are taking a road trip from Chicago toward Branson, MO. I personally am not a big country music fan, but my husband has spoken curiously of Branson for several years. During my daughter's hotel search, the Ozarks came up and we are trying to determine if the Ozarks are near Branson. On a map the Ozarks appear to cover a large geography; are there any Ozarks near Branson that would be worth the trip? Where should we stay (not fishing people) in either/or Branson or the Ozarks? What's there to do in Branson or the Ozarks? (relaxing is fine with me)
The Ozardks? Branson?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 2 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 3 Theater Historians
- 4 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 5 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 6 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 7 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 8 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 9 Getaway
- 10 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 13 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 14 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 15 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 16 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Boston hotel & transportation
- 20 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 21 NBA tickets??
- 22 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 23 Air Connections on Maui
- 24 hilton capital
- 25 New Orleans in November - too cool?