We set out for Todd Friday morning (Pre-4th) w/new lady friend & children in tow. The place we rented was just outside of Todd & we rented through vrbo.com (per usual). We stopped @ Ingles enroute as our only goal on Friday was to find the place & get settled in. The cabin itself was quite nice although the 'country decor' was, well, there was just too much 'stuff'' laying & hanging about. (Think apples, apples everywhere) The Master Suite was quite nice w/a King-size sleigh bed & a large jacuzzi tub in the bath. The walk out basement contained two sets of bunks in a large room that quickly became the primary 'play area' as well as another bedroom, full bath & laundry room. A great front porch w/wooden glider & two-person swing rounded things out nicely. The first night we 'dined in' & readied ourself for the weekends' excursions.
The Mts. of NC (particularly the Boone/Todd area) Trip report
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From Seattle airport to the city
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 New York City Christmas Trip
- 4 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 5 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 6 visit to HIghLine
- 7 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 8 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 11 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 12 Colorado Skiing
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 15 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 16 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 17 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 18 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 19 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 20 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 21 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 24 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 25 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY