We set out for Todd Friday morning (Pre-4th) w/new lady friend & children in tow. The place we rented was just outside of Todd & we rented through vrbo.com (per usual). We stopped @ Ingles enroute as our only goal on Friday was to find the place & get settled in. The cabin itself was quite nice although the 'country decor' was, well, there was just too much 'stuff'' laying & hanging about. (Think apples, apples everywhere) The Master Suite was quite nice w/a King-size sleigh bed & a large jacuzzi tub in the bath. The walk out basement contained two sets of bunks in a large room that quickly became the primary 'play area' as well as another bedroom, full bath & laundry room. A great front porch w/wooden glider & two-person swing rounded things out nicely. The first night we 'dined in' & readied ourself for the weekends' excursions.
The Mts. of NC (particularly the Boone/Todd area) Trip report
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 2 Active Vacation
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 6 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 7 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 8 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 9 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 10 Portland, OR hotel question
- 11 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 12 Northern California in February
- 13 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 14 Mother Daughter Trip
- 15 Yosemite in Winter
- 16 Florida or caribbean
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 Orlando in March
- 19 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 20 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 21 Miami Marlins
- 22 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 25 Quick SoCal question