We set out for Todd Friday morning (Pre-4th) w/new lady friend & children in tow. The place we rented was just outside of Todd & we rented through vrbo.com (per usual). We stopped @ Ingles enroute as our only goal on Friday was to find the place & get settled in. The cabin itself was quite nice although the 'country decor' was, well, there was just too much 'stuff'' laying & hanging about. (Think apples, apples everywhere) The Master Suite was quite nice w/a King-size sleigh bed & a large jacuzzi tub in the bath. The walk out basement contained two sets of bunks in a large room that quickly became the primary 'play area' as well as another bedroom, full bath & laundry room. A great front porch w/wooden glider & two-person swing rounded things out nicely. The first night we 'dined in' & readied ourself for the weekends' excursions.
The Mts. of NC (particularly the Boone/Todd area) Trip report
View all United States activity »
- 1 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 12 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January