We're planning a trip to Chicago in September, my first, my husband's second (business). We have a hotel in the Loop and plan to walk or take the El everywhere. I just read in an old 2000 Frommer's that the Loop is deserted and a bit dangerous at night. Is this true?
The Loop at night -- iffy?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 3 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 4 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 5 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 6 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 7 3 nights in Nashville
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Cape Cod in early April
- 11 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 12 Four days in DC
- 13 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 One Night at Logan Airport
- 16 Circle Oahu / luau
- 17 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 18 Backpacking in April
- 19 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 20 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 23 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Please help with itinerary