My husband and I are thinking of staying at the Homestead for a week in July with our three children, ages 14, 12 and 9. I have heard a little bit about the Homestead and also Greenbrier. Any advice on which resort would be better for families and any other tips as to room location or type would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 2 Birthday vacation ideas
- 3 Acadia National Park
- 4 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 5 North California/South Oregon
- 6 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 7 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 8 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 9 driving RT 66
- 10 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 11 Long Weekend in Denver
- 12 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 13 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 14 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 15 From Newark to Manhattan
- 16 once in a lifetime
- 17 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 18 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 19 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 20 Hotels Houston
- 21 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 22 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 23 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 24 Monument Valley
- 25 Sedona lodging