My husband and I are thinking of staying at the Homestead for a week in July with our three children, ages 14, 12 and 9. I have heard a little bit about the Homestead and also Greenbrier. Any advice on which resort would be better for families and any other tips as to room location or type would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 3 Colorado Itinerary
- 4 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 5 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 6 What is there to do on MAUI
- 7 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 8 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 9 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 10 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 11 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 12 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 13 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 14 Any Sanibel experts?
- 15 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 16 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 17 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 18 Uber boston
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 Summer in Michigan
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 23 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 24 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 25 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii