My husband and I are thinking of staying at the Homestead for a week in July with our three children, ages 14, 12 and 9. I have heard a little bit about the Homestead and also Greenbrier. Any advice on which resort would be better for families and any other tips as to room location or type would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 2 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 3 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 4 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 5 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 6 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 7 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 8 Denver to Yellowstone
- 9 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 10 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 13 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 14 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 15 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 16 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 17 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 18 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 19 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 20 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 21 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 22 October New England Honeymoon??
- 23 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 24 Briefly, in WNY
- 25 Bedford Stuyvesant