My husband and I are thinking of staying at the Homestead for a week in July with our three children, ages 14, 12 and 9. I have heard a little bit about the Homestead and also Greenbrier. Any advice on which resort would be better for families and any other tips as to room location or type would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 2 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 3 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 4 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 5 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 6 Atlanta Airport
- 7 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 8 Help with first time
- 9 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 10 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 11 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 12 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 13 Discounted Rental Car?
- 14 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 15 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 16 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 17 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 18 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 19 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 20 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 21 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 22 BYOB in New York City
- 23 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 24 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 25 Inexpensive family getaways