Just a note here. There is a brand new dinner theatre in the Wisconsin Dells called The Broadway Dinner Theatre.
My daughter is the featured female singer there so if you are headed that way this summer, please take in a show and dinner. I promise that you will love it.
The Dells in Wisconsin
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 Seatlle, WA
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 7 Around North America (cruise)
- 8 Newport, RI Questions
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Boston and surrounding area
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 California, Northern
- 13 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 14 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 15 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 16 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 17 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 18 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 19 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 20 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 21 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 25 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?