Just wondering if this place is still around. Was located at 59 North Water Street in Edgartown. I stayed there with my boyfriend, now husband 20 years ago and would love to go back but can't find it anywhere which I think means it is no longer there or operating as an inn. Any regulars to the Vineyard know anything about it?
The Daggett House , Martha's Vineyard
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 3 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 4 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 5 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 6 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 7 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 8 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 9 California
- 10 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 11 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 12 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 13 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 14 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 15 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 16 Cross Country RV Trip
- 17 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 18 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 19 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 20 Texas
- 21 Hotels Philly
- 22 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 23 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 24 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 25 Universal Orlando