Just wondering if this place is still around. Was located at 59 North Water Street in Edgartown. I stayed there with my boyfriend, now husband 20 years ago and would love to go back but can't find it anywhere which I think means it is no longer there or operating as an inn. Any regulars to the Vineyard know anything about it?
The Daggett House , Martha's Vineyard
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 2 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 3 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 4 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 5 DC - WW2 flyover
- 6 Colorado trip
- 7 Colorado trip in early May
- 8 Cape cod and Acadia
- 9 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 10 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 11 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 12 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 13 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 14 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 15 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 16 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 17 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 18 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 22 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 23 Maine in latter half of September
- 24 Grand Marais?
- 25 D.C. restaurants for families.