Just wondering if this place is still around. Was located at 59 North Water Street in Edgartown. I stayed there with my boyfriend, now husband 20 years ago and would love to go back but can't find it anywhere which I think means it is no longer there or operating as an inn. Any regulars to the Vineyard know anything about it?
The Daggett House , Martha's Vineyard
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 4 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 5 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 11 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 12 culpepper
- 13 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 14 Chicago trip
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 17 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 18 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 19 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley