Just wondering if this place is still around. Was located at 59 North Water Street in Edgartown. I stayed there with my boyfriend, now husband 20 years ago and would love to go back but can't find it anywhere which I think means it is no longer there or operating as an inn. Any regulars to the Vineyard know anything about it?
The Daggett House , Martha's Vineyard
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nice Day for a Marathon
- 2 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 3 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 4 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 7 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 8 San Francisco - Anyone use Rover app for Muni tracking?
- 9 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 10 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 11 San Francisco itinerary help
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Long Weekend Great Smoky Mountains, March 2014, Gatlinburg
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 20 Brooklyn why?
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 23 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 24 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 25 New York City Restaurants