Just wondering if this place is still around. Was located at 59 North Water Street in Edgartown. I stayed there with my boyfriend, now husband 20 years ago and would love to go back but can't find it anywhere which I think means it is no longer there or operating as an inn. Any regulars to the Vineyard know anything about it?
The Daggett House , Martha's Vineyard
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breckenridge in October
- 2 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 3 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 4 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 5 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 6 Monterey and Napa
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 9 East Coast in December
- 10 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 11 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 12 New England in the fall
- 13 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 14 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 15 N California trip questions
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 19 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 Worst Restaurants in America
- 24 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 25 Fall color yet?